Rewind

I woke up shaking in my old warn down bungalow. My heart was pounding faster then It had ever before. "Where the fuck am I?!" I thought to myself.

My heart calmed down after I recognized my familiar surroundings, I was at home, sat leaning on the old white cabinets with my back against them. I stood up and paced a little. I trotted my way toward the mirror and looked at my arms, I looked so pale, and just gross. I frowned at the sight of my self. Its been the first time in years I have ever been near cringing at my own reflection.

There was slow steady footsteps behind me, I spun around with suspense, thankfully this time it was Ryan.

Ryan ran up to me hugging me warmly. "I'm so happy you're okay" he said typically as he took steps back concluding the hug.

He walked me to the table and put some food on a plate sitting in front of me.

I don't remember exactly what happened to me although I do remember bits and pieces, like Cade and Anna and the cigarette. but why is Ryan "Happy I'm okay" like I just passed out by the cabinets right?

"Eat you've been out like a light for about 6 hours now!" Ryan said pacing around the table.

I was still confused as to what he was talking about, but seriously out for 6 hours, how long are my naps and when do they fucking start? I slowly grew frustrated and aggravated.

"Alright" I said starting to shove forkfuls in my mouth with attitude- until I immediately remembered what had happened to me 6 hours ago.

I ran to the mirror violently, and pulled up my shirt so my hips were highly visible. Both my hips were horribly bruised from the fall I took, my jawline was ruined by the vile blue, purple, and black colouring. I broke into tears running to Ryan who was standing just half way across the room. I held him until I stopped crying. I felt horrid not to mention how I looked. I wanted to die, I feel displaced.

I shook myself out of crying. "I am strong and bad things happen, I just have to learn how to get by",I started reassuring myself.

I stopped hugging him so hard and turned around again, "What about Anna is she okay?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, she is perfectly fine and dandy, she went right back to school after the incident occurred which I kinda found weird but I guess it was the right thing for her." Ryan told me.

"Where's my phone" I asked. Ryan tossed it to me, I struggled to catch it.

I unlocked my phone ,went into messages and texted Anna. I had to have texted her 4 to 5 times, still no response. I started getting rather nervous.

"Fuck, she wont fucking reply" I yelled in pure anger,stomping my foot on the ground.

If she wont reply then fine I get it I'll just talk to her tomorrow in school!

"Yes that sounds good" I said quietly to myself nodding.

"I'm going to take a shower" I called out to Ryan.

I walked up to the stares and felt myself dancing and spinning around by the stairs. I honestly felt high, I felt so superb. I skipped up the rest of the stairs feeling this way. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I sang cute acoustic songs to myself in my head. I started the shower water, I like my showers burning hot. "I will now refer to it as the shower water from hell" I laughed and giggled to myself as I took off my clothes. The water was finally showerable. I hopped in feeling the blistering water shock my skin every time it touched me. I love this feeling more then anything in the world. It makes me feel replenished and whole. Sometimes thats how I wish relationships made me feel.

I soaped my body, trying to remove all the dirt left on me from the beating, I also hope the shower makes my bruises look better, but most of all I wanted Anna to text me back, she is my honest to god best friend and I don't understand why she hasn't texted me unless her phones dead or she has no service, I don't know thats not common with teenage girls. I guess I shouldn't worry though.

I got out of the shower and tried sleeping early. My mid was filled with what had happened hours ago. did I fall asleep, did I faint. I don't even know. How could Cade hit me, I mean I'm a lot smaller and weaker then him and I don't even know what I did to make him so mad.

I don't want to face or talk to my dad about anything that happened today, I've just had a bad day.

This chapter was kinda a filler but I want to make something big happen in these next few chapters yayy :)