Everybody finds out

Previously on Bomika to life: Bose already likes mika then she starts developing feelings for him chapa and miles have been together for two months already then mika kisses bose and they reveal there feelings for each other ray, schwoz don't know about danger force dating each other and now Bose is back at his house since his mom came back from her cruise but for now everybody's in the mans nest and Bose and Mika are now boyfriend and girlfriend now back to the story.

Mika: okay we really need to talk to you guys.

Bose: yeah can I tell them?

Mika: sure go ahead.

Bose: Mika and I are boyfriend and girlfriend and we have been for the past two weeks.

Mika: surprise!!

Miles: wait what Bose your dating my sister!

Bose: yeah what's wrong with that she cute and adorable.

Mika giggles from Bose's compliments.

Miles: ew gross you can't date my sister.

Mika: why can't I date Bose but you can date chapa?

Chapa: maybe we can work somethling out miles, mika does have a point it's not fair you should let them date come on if you let them date I'll give you a kiss on your cheek.

Miles: deal but promise you won't get married until your over 21.

Bose and Mika: deal.

Miles: I do think I was promised a kiss on my cheek.

Chapa: she kisses his cheek, you happy now?

Miles: as happier than I'll ever be.

Bose: now that we all know about each other how about we go to nacho ball to celebrate?

Mika: first we need to tell ray and schwoz then we'll go to nacho ball.

Bose: okay, well where are they?

Chapa: I think ray's in the axe room and schwoz is in his bedroom creating a new invention

Everybody else gives chapa a stalk look.

Chapa: What I know stuff RAY SCHWOZ she yells so they can tell and go and eat.

Ray: what do you want chapa? And stop yelling.

Schwoz: yeah I almvost shocked vy self.

Chapa: me and miles have been dating for two months and Mika and Bose have been dating for two weeks please say something so we can eat.

Ray: I'm alright with it as long as you guys don't let this interfere with your super hero life's.

Schwoz: I like that you guys are together Bomika and chiles for the win.

Bose: yeah I love Mika she the best girlfriend I could have ever asked for.

Mika: and your the boyfriend I could have ever asked for I love you to.

Chapa: now can we go and eat?

Miles: come on.

Bose: lets go.

5 minutes later the team arrives at nacho ball. Then get there food 20 minutes later.

Bose: Mika want a fry?

Mika: yeah sure.

Bose feeds Mika a fry and starts drinking his slushy

Chapa: how about we go to your guys house and then we can watch a movie.

Bose: sure.

Mika: alright I'll go call mom and dad.

Miles: and I'll go get some snacks. Chapa wanna come?

Chapa: sure.

Mika: alright they said yes and my mom is really happy that were dating Bose where did everybody go?

Bose: miles went to get snacks and chapa went with him.

Mika: alright well come on lets meet them there I'll text miles that we're going home.

Bose: okay.

Mika and Bose arrive at the twins house.

TO BE CONTINUED