CAN HE SURVIVE

A/N: okay so Mika's gone but I will have her talking with bose but lets find out what weird things are going on with Bose. Mika misses him to and she will be back in the next chapter just thought I might do recap of what happened and what to expect now on with the story.

               ONE WEEK LATER

Date: May 14th mika doesn't get back until August 1st. And school starts on August 15th

Chapa: miles, Bose won't eat or move you think he's dead.

Miles: no mika left so he's been depressed lately at least he lasted a week.

Chapa: alright well it's time to go home. are we just going to leave him here?

Miles: no come on -

He was interrupted by the sound of Bose's phone it was Mika it's her first time calling him since she left.

Miles: what do we do?

Chapa: I don't know we could answer it.

Bose: hello Bose answered his phone.

Mika: hey baby how you doing sorry I didn't call last week I had to check in and stuff but I just wanted to see how you were doing.

Bose: I'm doing good, how's cheer camp?

Mika: good it's Sunday wanna watch the 2 new episodes of dog bachelors.

Bose: sure you wanna do the meeting I don't know how to do it.

Mika: yeah give me five minutes and then check your email.

Bose: okay.

Chapa: so basically Bose is pretending to be okay so Mika won't get mad that he broke his promise.

Miles: exactly.

TWO EPISODES LATER OF DOG                BACHELORS.

Mika: well I gotta go to sleep love you.

Bose: love you too.

Bose closes his laptop and goes back to sleep.

Note: Bose hasn't eaten in 3 days.

Miles: I wish we can just tell her maybe she can help him.

Chapa: but then she'll be mad all we can do is help him so he'll be alive when she gets back.

Miles: yeah you're right.

Chapa: I know.

Two weeks later Bose has been eating.

Chapa: miles did you eat my gummy worms again.

Miles: I didn't even eat them once.

Chapa: well if you didn't then who did.

Bose starts snoring loud.

Chapa: miles what's that in his mouth?

Miles: looks like a gummy worm and there's more under him ew.

Chapa: 1. Ew 2. What if he chokes.

Miles: I have an idea be right back he teleports out of the mans nest. And comes back 5 minutes later with a pacifier in his hand.

Chapa: what's with the pacifier.

Miles: hes just sucking on the gummy worms so we just need to give him something else to suck on on 3 you pull the gummy worm out of his mouth and I'll put the pacifier in his mouth.

Chapa: okay

Miles: 1,2,3.

Chapa: now what do we do?

Miles: I have an idea he said while wrapping his arms around her waist.

Chapa: okay she gives him a kiss on his lips and then everyone except Bose goes home.

   One week until mika comes home

Chapa: miles I'm worried Bose has barely eaten and his powers are weak.

Miles: I know but Mika's coming home in a week and I bet he'll fine by then okay.

Chapa: yeah you're right.

Miles: of course I am.

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: One week later Mika comes back tomorrow in the story that chapters not coming for another two weeks.