recovery

Mika's in the mans nest getting Bose a smoothie and his homework and now she's at his house.

Mika: knock knock.

Bose: hey you're here I missed you.

Mika: yep I told you I'll visit you every day I got your homework want some help with it.

Bose: yeah thanks.

Mika: you're welcome so what do you plan on doing while your stuck here at home for 5 weeks?

Bose: I don't know can you call me at lunch so I have something to do?

Mika: yeah and I'll talk to you the whole way to your house too.

Bose: thanks he slowly takes Mika's hand in his and tries to kiss her but then there mission gum starts ringing.

Mika: man there's a crime going down at the donut hole I'll see you later?

Bose: can you bring me back some donuts?

Mika: yeah and I'll tell ray why you can't make it.

Bose: thank you.

Mika: see ya.

Now Mika is with the rest of the team.

Shoutout: okay so what are we stopping here?

Captain man: we can't do anything without brainstorm.

Shoutout: he's not coming he got an accident at school so for a month he won't be going on missions or coming to the mans nest with us and I probably won't be coming either I need to take care of him cause nobody's at home with him.

Captain man: great you and brainstorm can't come in Awol is trying to flirt with volt and now- wait why are we here oh I just wanted donuts I could've came here my self. why are you guys here?

Shoutout: you gave us a mission and it wasn't real I had leave Bose for this I'm getting his donuts and leaving and we won't be back for a while so don't call us.

Captain man: okay have fun.

Mika is now at Bose's house and in his bed room Bose is asleep.

Mika: aw my baby sleeping she kisses his forehead and starts watching tv and holds his hand.

Bose: Mika he whispers still half asleep.

Mika: yeah what's wrong baby?

Bose: I need a new ice pack the one i'm sitting on melted.

Mika: okay do you have another one in the freezer?

Bose: no and it's starting to hurt he whimpers.

Mika: okay calm down I'll get miles to bring you another one sit up so I get the ice pack your sitting on.

Bose now has a new ice pack under him now there just talking.

Mika: you okay now Bosey?

Bose: yeah thank you.

Mika: you're welcome you want to watch a scary movie?

Bose: only if you cuddle with me.

Mika: deal lets watch it the clown movie.

Mika sits on bose's bed and puts her head on his shoulder

Bose: 1 or 2? I've only seen 1.

Mika: than I guess were watching 2. how do you think miles is doing with getting chapa?

Bose: I don't know but I don't want to focus on them I just want to focus on the love in my life.

Mika: aw me to she gives him a kiss in his neck and starts watching the movie.

3 hours later

Bose: I'm tired Mika.

Mika: okay well I gotta go anyways I got school tomorrow love you.

Bose: can you please stay with me I'll set in alarm please.

Mika: fine can I lay in your lap?

Bose: yeah come on.

Mika gets in his lap and puts her head on his chest and snuggles in his chest.

Mika: Bose why'd you want me to stay so bad?

Bose: because when we were best friends you always had my back and I know that no matter what you always will that's why your always gonna be the best girlfriend ever at least until I propose.

Mika: yeah can't wait she gives him another kiss in his neck.

Bose: goodnight miks.

Mika: goodnight Bosey.

The alarm goes off at 7:00. Mika tries to be quite not to wake up her boyfriend.

Bose: Mika can you get me a new ice pack before you leave?

Mika: yeah here.

5 weeks have past and Bose is healed and ready for school now.