SHE'S BACK

A/N: hi guys so just a little recap from the last chapter Bose's powers are weak, he barely eats and he now where's a pacifier and Mika comes back today now that you're all caught up on with the story.

Mika: guys I'm back.

Miles: oh hey sis, you haven't been home yet have you?

Mika: yes and now you're grounded because you turned my room into your man cave.

Miles: man you're no fun.

Mika: anyways where's my boyfriend?

Miles: on the couch but before you see him we should talk to you first.

Mika: about what?

Miles: Bose hasn't really done allot since you left.

Mika: what do you mean?

Miles: his powers are weak he barely eats and he sucks on gummy worms I don't know why well he use to we bought him a pacifier so he won't choke and he's been wearing it for about 2 months.

Mika: I can't believe my baby went through all that while I was gone I have to make sure I don't leave him like that again. Anything else before I talk to him?

Miles: yeah wanna see a picture of him with the pacifier.

Mika: no.

Mika goes where Bose is and she tries to wake him up but he just moves around and goes back to sleep.

Mika: she removes his hood from his head and kisses his cheek and sits by him until he wakes up.

Bose: he wakes up at 12:30 am and looks around then he just goes back to sleep.

Mika: now it's 1pm Bosey wake up. She goes up to him and grabs a gummy worm and gets him to get the other end and they meet in the middle and Mika gives him a kiss then he wakes up.

Bose: Mika!!!

Mika: surprise i'm back come here.

He jumps in her arms and bury his head in her neck.

Bose: I miss you so much please don't leave again.

Mika: after hearing what happened to you while I was gone I'll never leave your side again.

Bose: what are you talking about?

Mika: miles told me everything i'm sorry I left you I promise I won't leave again.

Bose: and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I thought you would be mad that I broke my promise for give me.

Mika: of course I do your my boyfriend and I told you last minute so you're off the hook this time.

Bose: yay thank you he picks her up by her waist and gives her a hug.

Mika: you still lied to me so you know your punished right.

Bose: how does that happen.

Mika: relax it's a simple punishment no kisses for 2 days.

Bose: aw can I still get hugs?

Mika: yes and I'll give you one more kiss but after no more kisses until Friday.

Bose: when do I get the kiss?

Mika: now she starts kissing him on his cheek and Bose starts giggling.