Part 4<3

Nagito and I had been sitting in his room in silence for a while now when we heard a knock on the door. In walked in Sonia with Chiaki. Both of them looked out the door then closed the door. They looked worried. "Chiaki what's wrong? You look distressed.." Chiaki opened her mouth to say something but didn't. I stood up from Nagito's bed and walked over to them.

Sonia spoke up "The other kingdom had arrived.." I looked at her "And?" Chiaki looked at me. I knew the look all to well. It was the face she made whenever Izuru's fiancé came over for dinners and such. "Chiaki... you're kidding right?" She shook her head. Nagito then stood up "What's the matter.. Did something happen to the guest or?" 

I looked at Nagito "Do you have any idea which kingdom has been invited..?" He looked at me then at Sonia "N-no... Auntie made the arrangements.. I have nothing to do with them.." He walked over to my side "It's... The guest is Queen Junko Enoshima of the kingdom of Despair.." He looked at Chiaki. Then at me "Hajime... are you alright..?" I looked at him and gave him a pained expression "I can't be here right now... I- I'm sorry" I ran out of the room. I felt like I was going to puke.

Every second I thought about that terrible woman the more I wanted to run away. Chiaki knew all to well why I hated her. She was the same woman who killed one of the coach men on her arrival because the ride was to bumpy. The sight was gruesome. Thinking about it disgusted me. 

I arrived at library doors and ran to the corner that Nagito showed me. The smell of the books and the comfort of the corner calmed me down a bit. I slowly started to catch my breathing when I heard the door open followed by "Hajime... Are you in here?" I saw Nagito walking with a worried look on his face. 

"I'm back here.." Nagito let out a sigh and ran to the back corner to me. "Hajime! What's wrong.. please tell me.." Nagito had sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. He wore a worried and hurt expression "I- It's just... Queen Junko hasn't made the best.. impression.. on me.." He calmed down "I understand.. I've met her before. I despise her with a passion. Sadly I cannot do anything about her." 

Nagito's expression had changed from one that was caring to one that scared the shit out of me. He noticed my discomfort and immediately started to try and fix whatever it may have been to cause such a feeling. It was strange but I feel like I could do anything with Nagito by my side. You know what ever since I came here I've been having outbursts of new emotions I didn't even know were emotions.

Some time had passed when Nagito stood up "We should start heading to the dinning hall don't you think?" I nodded my head. As we were walking Nagito stopped, making me stop and look at him "Hajime.. if you get uncomfortable I want you to squeeze my hand underneath the table at dinner." I nodded my head "Thank you Nagito.." I said as we continued to make our way down the halls.

 We made it in front of the doors. I took a deep breath "Remember if you're uncomfortable squeeze my hand.." With that I pushed open the doors. I saw Queen Junko sitting near the middle of the table with my brother Izuru. I knew he didn't love her but instead her sister Mukuro but sadly. Mukuro gave up the throne for her younger sister.

I then saw Sonia and Chiaki sitting near the end of the table with their hands connected under the table. My mother was talking with Sonia's mother. I sat down next to Chiaki as Nagito sat next to me. I immediately grabbed Nagito's hand as he sat down. He looked at me and gave me a reassuring squeeze. It calmed my nerves and so I sat waiting for my mother or Sonia's mother to speak.

After sitting for a while both Sonia and I's mothers stood up. My mother started "I'm sure you all understand the passing of the queen of Hopes Peak.." Sonia's mother continued "But.. even after her passing we cannot get down.. Prince Nagito's coronation will be held next week. The wedding for soon to be King Nagito and Prince Hajime will be held a few days after. That is all." 

With those final words both queens sat down. I stood up "If you don't mind. I would like to know why we must make Nagito and I's marriage sooner?". Both the queens looked at me. My mother spoke "Sweetie.. we have to make it sooner because a kingdom without a ruler is a weak kingdom.. it would also take a lot of stress off of Nagito's shoulders if he had someone to rule along side with..." I sat down.

I ate my food and left. I didn't want to have any conversation at all after the news I had received about the marriage being sooner. I found myself in a large room. No one was around and all I could do was cry. I was just a kid.. but being royalty is a burden.

I heard foot steps from the outside of the room. I then saw Nagito "Hajime... I know your over here.. please come out.." I stood up and ran over to Nagito. He embraced me and held on tight to me. "shh... it's ok Hajime.. If you want we can talk about it.. if you're comfortable." 

We sat down at a nearby table. It was quiet until I started to talk "I'm sorry I walked out like that... I just.. I'm just a kid. You're just a kid." He looked at his hands that were fiddling with each other "I understand.. but i-" " I know. It's our duty to the throne.. I've heard it a thousand times..." 

Nagito looked at me about to say something when Chiaki and Sonia ran in "Hajime! Oh thank god! We have a plan!" I looked at them and motioned for them to sit with us.

I looked at the two girls. They had just described their plan. It was really smart but there were a bunch of loop holes "Are you sure this will work?" They looked at me and smiled "Yeah." I thought it over one more time "This plan... there are a lot of things that weren't taken into account for.. Hell we could get caught and locked away for the remainder of the time until Nagito and I get married.." 

They looked at each other and nodded. I looked at Nagito, he was playing with a strand of his white hair "Nagito.. what are your thoughts..?" I reached over the table and rubbed his knuckles with my thumb "It's just that.. if I were to go along with this plan then.. my kingdom would be left vulnerable.. I" he let out a sigh. "I don't feel as if I should go along with this.. you two and Hajime can but I can't. I'm putting my foot down." 

Sonia let out a sigh "I thought you would say that.. Nagito. You have to listen to me for once. The kingdom will be in good hands. I've made sure of it." He looked at her then at me "Hajime.. what do I do..?" I looked at him "Nagito.. I can't make this decision for you but you have to go with what you believe is the right thing.."

He nodded "Ok.. um.. I want to go. I want to stay with you guys." Sonia smiled "Great! Start packing your bags make sure they are small. Hide them inside of the weapons experts lab for now." Nagito nodded his head. Soon Sonia and Chiaki left holding hands. They were so good for each other. I felt something squeeze my hand and looked over to see Nagito.

"What's wrong?" He smiled at me "I think I wouldn't mind marrying you. At least in this life time." I gave him a confused look "What do you mean this life time?" he smiled at me and looked at me "It means that I would like to marry you. Maybe not in the next life but definitely this one." 

Nagito stood up and walked over to me so that he was in front of me. He got down on hid knees and kissed my hand. I let out a laugh making him smile " Ok. If I admit that I would like to marry you as well you have to walk with me to the garden!" "Of coarse, darling" ok that nickname was hot.

"Ok. I would also like to be married to you." I smiled a little when I saw Nagito's face light up. It was like a little kids when they see something they really want presented in front of them. He grabbed my hand pulling me up and started walking to the garden with me. 

Once making it to the garden Nagito kissed my cheek. It was unexpected but it was nice. I looked at him and pulled him in for a real kiss. He was shocked but soon melted into the kiss. What was only a few minutes felt like a million years. It was sweet and passionate. I could finally put a name to the feeling I've been feeling since arriving here. 

.

.

.

.

.

love