Part 7

Byakuya(that right? Right..?) Togami. That was the blondes name at least, had shown Nagito and I to a room. It was a shared room by the looks of it with only one bed. Of coarse. I had asked about it but the tall blonde looked at me then back at Nagito "I thought you two were a couple? Was I wrong?" I looked at Nagito then went completely pink.

I mean.. we did kiss and hold hands and stuff but I never really thought about it before. We were supposed to get married in like a week or two.. but dating? I really don't know. I looked at Nagito for help but he just shrugged. I let out a sigh "Well... I'm not to sure.. I'm very sorry.." I started to bite my knuckles out of habit from when I'm nervous. 

Nagito came over to me and took my hand away from my mouth "You shouldn't do that.. you'll mess up your hands" I smiled at him "Sorry.. force of habit I guess?" He sighed "Just try not to do it again? Please?" I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder "Ugh.. I'm still tired.. and hungry." Nagito laughed "Well then hungry I'm Nagito" 

Omg.. did he? He did. I gave him a look of disgust then asked him "Did you just.. make a dad joke..?" He looked at me with a shit eating grin "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll never know." As he said that he left the room leaving me dumbfounded. I fucking hate him but sadly I love him. 

.

.

It was around dinner when The small purple haired kid who told me his name was Ouma Kokichi forced me to meet, as he said, his sexy motorcycle.. wait- what's a motorcycle-

As I followed the short gremlin I noticed all of the small details of the home. My favorite so far was the painting of a woman in a garden. She looked so calm and collected. It was like looking at a REAL person in a garden. Damn- I could never paint like that (Me and you both tiddie man.. me and you both..) 

We made it to a large door. By the looks of it and the smell, it was definitely oak. From the outside I could hear a piano playing. When Ouma opened the door I saw a tall-ish guy who had blue/black hair. I really couldn't tell from the lighting. 

To his side was a blonde haired girl. She was playing the piano. Ouma ran into the room and jumped onto the tall male. Side by side the height difference was very noticeable. Ouma then looked over towards the girl "Hey Kaede~ How's the piano holding up~?" the girl spoke softly. It was so quiet I could barely hear her.

"It's holding up fine. Thank you for buying a new one after you broke my old one" The last bit of the girls sentence was very visibly pissed. I'm guessing that Ouma broke her last one? I really don't know. 

"OH!" Ouma turned towards me "This is Hajime! He's going to be staying here for a bit with Nagito and two other chicks!!" Ouma started to pull on the taller males hair getting a few 'ows' and 'stop Ouma' from him.

Once Ouma had stopped pulling the taller males hair he had told me his name was Shuichi Saihara. He was a local bakery owner but he was here because his fiancé. When he said Fiancé he motioned towards Ouma who had started to chase a small dog around.

I walked out of the music room that was currently the loudest room in the entire manor(that's how it's spelled right?) I had walked into a room that was covered in art supplies. The floor had been covered and the walls had paint on them non the less. 

I walked towards a canvas that was dry. It was sitting on an easel with a chair in front of it.  Man this house is really starting to fuck with me... not once in my entire life had I ever been interested in art. But now that I'm in this house and there are paintings and other items everywhere I can't stop thinking about it. 

I was then startled by a loud noise in the far back of the room. I turned around and saw a small girl. Her hair was a dusted brown and she had blue eyes. She walked towards me and smiled "HI! I'm Annales Togami!!" She started to run around the room almost knocking over a wet painting. You could tell because the paint was then smudged when it hit the ground.

The girl paused and had a 'oh shit-' kind of look written in her face "I'm gonna die. Goodbye mister. " She ran out of the room leaving me in the room alone. Ok this house sucks. First a rambunctious kid that turned out to be a grown man who looked like a child and then an ACTUAL child.

You know what. Where the fuck is Nagito?

AN

Hi!! I'm sorry if this chapter is confusing? You know what I'm sorry if this entire story is confusing!! I'm on summer break and between you and me... I'm so tired. I haven't slept well for the past week and a half and I can't... but I'm still writing this because it's the least I can do for everyone reading this.. you know because I took like a good month or two off from writing. I hope you enjoyed this so far! I will keep updating this because I think its been doing good! I also want to thank everyone who had voted my shit story... it isn't all that good and yet you guys/girls/thems still like it enough to vote... THANK YOU!! Have a good day/night and I would love to see your thoughts about my story!