Chapter Four: Umm... Sex With The Stranger

*3rd Person's POV*

As the song slowed down, coming to the end, Sana raised her head and stared into Jihyo's eyes, whispering, "I'm going back to my place, wanna come?" Sana leaned closer, "In two ways"

"I don't wanna-" Jihyo started but when Sana sneakily put her thigh inbetween the youngers legs, by her core, feeling how wet Jihyo was, surprisingly, Sana smirked, "You're coming to mine and at mine, I will make you come"

"No, I don't want to, please" Jihyo begged, trying to move away from Sana.

"I'm not forcing you, but don't you want a ride home at least? We know Mina and Chaeyoung are gonna be here until like 5am so you'll need a drive home" Sana said in a soft but seductive tone.

"I have my own car" Jihyo said, trying her best to try to not go to Sana's.

"But if you get drunk, you can't drink drive" Sana said, making a point.

Jihyo sighed, not being bothered about arguing anymore, "Fine, you can drive me, to yours or mine, whichever ways quickest" She said, making Sana excited.

"I wanna go now" Sana said, holding Jihyos hand, pulling her over to Michaeng.

"Minari, I'm going now, it's late and I still have work tomorrow" Sana said, hugging Mina goodbye.

"Okay, see you soon, call me" Mina replied and Sana waited outside for Jihyo.

"Yeah, Mi, I might have to go home aswell, I'm quite tired and my phones boutta die" Jihyo smiled, hugging Mina.

Mina nodded, "Okay, but you better call me tomorrow if you're feeling okay so we can do something, its still early"

"Maybe, I spent all yesterday helping you set this up"

Jihyo then left, and saw Sana standing with her back on the wall, with her eyes shut.

"She looks hot, I must admit" Jihyo mumbled, walking over to Sana and standing infront of her, "Let's go, come on" Jihyo said, surprising Sana, making her jump and the two's faces only centimetres apart. Sana turned around, so Jihyo was by leaning against the wall and trued kissing her.

"Hey, stop it!" Jihyo said, "We're going home"

Sana smirked, grabbing Jihyos hand and pulled her to her car, getting in immediately. Sana was desperate to go home with Jihyo. The Playgirl had actually been admiring Jihyo for years now, ever since she saw her roaming the streets one day.

As they arrived, Jihyo was surprised by the house and the size of it. Sana pulled Jihyo inside, locking the door afterwards for safety. Jihyo was then dragged upstairs and was pinned to the door of Sana's bedroom.

"Baby, I want you." Sana whispered in Jihyo's ear, holding onto her waist tightly. "I find you hot as fuck"

Sana kissed Jihyo on the lips in a loving way, pulling her closer. Jihyo knew it was wrong to kiss back but it's Sana, she loves her lips and their kiss shared earlier so she responded with the same speed as Sana. Whilst kissing, Sana pulled the younger to the bed and sat on her lap as they continued making out softly.

"Do you wanna..." Sana asked, her hands travelling from Jihyo's waist up to her face.

Jihyo breathed in sharply and replied, "I-i-im not sure.. like I want to but at the same time, I can't, it's not because I have a boyfriend"

Sana smiled softly, "Why's that? You don't have to tell me"

"I will, I find it easier to tell strangers things than people I'm close with" Jihyo said but instead of telling Sana, the thing she was, she kissed her deeply, letting Sana do what ever she wants to her.