Chapter Fourteen: She Likes Me?

"You will?" Mina asked, surprised.

"For Jihyo, yes" Sana smiled.

"We need to get to her" Mina said, rushing back to the car.

"Hey, hyo, you okay?" Mina asked, giving Jihyo a hug as she sat inside the car.

Jihyo shrugged, looking at Mina, "what did you talk to Sana about?"

"how about you ask her yourself" Mina grinned, forcing Jihyo to get out of the car.

"Mina I don't want to see her" Jihyo whined, "Yah, Stop it"

"Mina" Jihyo said, fighting back, trying to get back into the car.

Mina laughed at Jihyo and sat in the car.

As soon as Jihyo turned around, she was face to face with Sana.

"oh, umm" Jihyo muttered, looking down, avoiding Sana's eyes.

"Come on, Jihyo, we need to talk" Sana said softly, taking Jihyo's hand, caressing it gently.

Slowly, she looked up, meeting Sana's eyes, and fell in love all over again.

Jihyo took a deep breath, taking both of Sana's hands and began to speak, "Sana, I never thought I'd love anyone else other than Daniel, but I met you, something just made me want to be with you, I ignored what Mina said about you being a playgirl, it was the best decision I ever made because I realised I love you and I don't care what you say, I'll do whatever to make you love me back, you changed me so much, I had a boyfriend, I was straight, but I met you, this amazing girl, who I fell in love with, and-"

Sana kissed Jihyo passionately, interrupting her.

Jihyo kissed back immediately, raising her arms so they were around Sana's neck. Sana's hands held Jihyo's waist.

"Sana" Jihyo whispered.

"To yours.. we need to get to yours" Sana whispered back.

Jihyo nodded.

"Hyo, where are you going?" Mina asked.

"oh.. you can go home" Jihyo said and rushed inside her house with Sana.

As soon as they got to Jihyo's bedroom, they were making out and stripping eachothers clothes off as they got closer and closer to the bed.

Sana fell onto the bed and Jihyo crawled on top of her, crashing their lips together as her hands trailed the elder girls body.

"oh jihyo" Sana moaned out once Jihyo started to touch Sana's clit.

The two ended up fucking hard until they fell asleep with smiles in their face.

when Jihyo woke up, she was disappointed, noticing that Sana wasn't with her anymore.

"Sana?" Jihyo mumbled, pouting as she got no reply. She got up and put her pajamas before going downstairs, still half asleep, as she saw Sana cooking.

Jihyo backhugged the elder girl and kissed her neck.

"morning" the younger smiled.

"Good morning, cutie" Sana smiled brightly and turned around, giving Jihyo a small peck on the lips.

"I just woke up, no kisses yet" Jihyo mumbled.

Sana giggled and turned back around to cook because she didn't want the food to burn.

"I'm sleepy" Jihyo spoke, nuzzling her nose into Sana's neck.

"Aigoo, let get you back to bed then" Sama smiled, turning around after turning the stove off.

Jihyo was too sleepy to disagree, so Sana picked the sleepy girl up and carried her to her bed. She lay Jihyo down and the younger was just about to fall asleep as soon as she lay down.

"You're so cute" Sana smiled, pecking a kiss on Jihyo's forehead, "sleep well"

Sana stood up and stood by the doorframe, "I love you" She smiled before walking out, shutting the door.

Jihyo was no longer tired. Sana had just told her that she loved her.

She sat up and thought for a few seconds before going back downstairs to ask Sana what she meant.

"Baby I thought you were sleeping" Sana said, walking over to Jihyo.

"I love you too" Jihyo smiled, pulling Sana into a hug, "I wish you told me earlier"

"I'm sorry, I just never thought I'd fall in love, but being with you has changed that and honestly, when you stayed at minas after you got angry at me a few days ago, I needed to forget what you said to me because it was overwhelming to take in all of your feelings at once so I invited my friend over and that's who you saw on the field" Sana explained.

"I know it now, I like you more that a friend, I love you, Hyo" Sana smiled, pulling away from the hug, pecking Jihyos lips.

"you already know I love you too" Jihyo grinned.

The girls hugged tightly and Jihyo smiled happily.

"So, Jihyo, will you be my girlfriend?" Sana asked, holding Jihyo's hands.

"of course Sana!" Jihyo said excitedly and jumped into Sana's arms.

"want to eat breakfast now?" Sana asked.

"yes please, baby" Jihyo smiled.

The word baby had a whole new meaning for the both of them and it was for the best.

Just wait until Mina and Chaeyoung heard about them.