Chapter Seven: More Than A Makeout Again

Warning:
Smut
⚠️

*3rd Person's POV*

Jihyo kissed Sana harder and pulled her to the bed, pushing her down on it. Sana felt surprised, feeling a dominant Jihyo.

Jihyo leant closer to Sana's face and kissed her gently yet hungrily. Sana gripped onto Jihyo's waist and pulled her so she slightly grinded on her lap. Jihyo continued and slowly removed hers and Sana's clothes.

"I love this" Sana whispered and switched the positions so she was on top, "Oh Baby, I'm always dominant" She smirked and kissed Jihyos neck, collarbone, stomach and thighs, leaving hickeys in almost every space, making Jihyo moan. Sana kept on teasing Jihyo by kissing her thighs and all around her core.

"Fucking hell Sana, stop teasing" Jihyo groaned desperately. She needed Sana's touch. Sana smirked and gave one lick on Jihyo's core, then another, then she continued over and over, pleasuring Jihyo. The younger girl moaned loudly from the feel of Sana's tongue touching her core. Sana licked, sucked and played with Jihyo's clit gently so she didn't feel too much pain. Jihyo came in Sana's mouth, and Sana ate every bit.

"I missed your taste" Sana said, looking into Jihyo's eyes.

Jihyo smirked and replied, "Stop talking. I just want you to fuck me more"

Sana listened and kissed Jihyo's lips and slid two fingers inside her clit.

"Mmm fuck Sana" Jihyo threw her head back from how good Sana felt and that gave the elder an opportunity to leave a small mark on her neck. Sana made Jihyo moan loudly. They both enjoyed every part of their love making.

An hour later, Sana had made Jihyo feel so pleasured but from how good she was, Jihyo feel asleep. Knowing she shouldn't continue, Sana rested her head on Jihyo's chest and fell asleep too, her fingers still inside the younger.

The next day, Sana woke up first, then Jihyo a second later.

"Hey babe" Sana said in a raspy tone.

"Hey" Jihyo whispered and checked the time, "fuck, its 11.25pm. We feel asleep quite a while ago, like ages ago. We slept for probably 6 hours..."

Sana laughed, "That just proves how good I am"

"You're fucking amazing" Jihyo smiled then felt something inside her, "Sana, you're still inside me"

"Oh shit yeah, I forgot" Sana said then removed her fingers, licking everything from them, "Fuck, I can't get over how good you taste"

"You make me want to try you so badly" Jihyo groaned, she really wanted to taste Sana.

"Oh baby, no one's ever tasted me, well, except for Chou Tzuyu but that was ages ago" Sana said.

"Can we not talk about her while we're naked from our sex session?" Jihyo asked, feeling awkward after Tzuyu was mentioned.

"So, how many times have you wore my clothes since we last saw eachother?" Sana asked, curious. They were still naked, just sat up on the bed.

"Umm, probably over half the year" Jihyo admit, "Whenever I missed you, I wore your clothes because they reminded me of you"

"Fuck, you're turning me on" Sana mumbled.

"What? Why?" Jihyo asked and crawled closer to Sana.

"Your breasts, they're fucking huge, your body shape, it's perfect, your face, your whole being, everything about you turns me on" Sana said and moved back so her back was against the wall.

"Okay, I'll give you two choices, you either let me pleasure you, or don't let me, and I'm leaving" Jihyo said, her voice quieting as she straddled Sana's lap, pecking a small kiss on her nose.

"Fuck! Option one! Fucking pleasure me till I can't walk. Go hard on me, be rough be soft u don't fucking care. Just pleasure me, I'm needy, I'm desperate. So fucking desperate, Jihyo!" Sana said, she was really desperate.

Jihyo grinded onto Sana's thigh and kissed her neck, finally leaving a mark on the elders neck. Slowly, she kissed down to her collarbone and her breasts, massaging them gently.

"Fuck! Go rough! I like it rough!" Sana begged.

"Nahh" Jihyo smirked, chuckling sexily, making every move slow to tease Sana. Jihyo got off Sana's lap and tied her to the bed, then lay infront of her.

"Sana baby, watch, but don't touch" Jihyo smirked and started touching herself.

"Fuck! Just fucking fuck me! I can't wait any fucking longer. I need you for fucks sake, really really bad"

Jihyo smirked inside and continued to pleasure herself, teasing Sana even more.

"Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Just fuck me! I can't control myself with you anymore!"

Jihyo slowly stopped untied Sana, kissing her roughly, rubbing her thighs.

"Jihyo, fuck me now!" Sana ordered from how desperate she was.

Jihyo pushed Sana to the bed, revealing a soaking wet patch on the bed where Sana was. "Baby, you really need me?" Jihyo asked seductively, grinding on the elders lap.

"Yes! I really fucking need you! I'm so fucking horny and desperate for you. Go hard. Go rough. Do what you like. I can't take this anymore" Sana said, so Jihyo slid two fingers inside easily, making her moan loudly.

"Fuck I need you babe" Sana whispered as Jihyo went faster, laying on top of Sana, finally being dominant, "Harder baby"

Jihyo added two more fingers and sped her pace.

"Fuck, I've never felt this pleasured" Sana said, "I want more"

Jihyo smirked, "You sure? I'll give you as much more as you need, babygirl"

Jihyo added her thumb and ended up sliding her fist inside Sana, because she kept begging for more. Jihyo went faster on Sana's command and kissed her hard.

Later, The couple lay cuddled on the bed, sweating, panting and were still naked. Jihyo's knees was inbetween Sana's legs and Sana's hand was resting on Jihyo's chest, by her breasts.

Sahyo fell asleep in eachothers holds again after the long time on making love to eachother.

"Ugh fuck" Jihyo groaned as she woke up the next morning, seeing the bright light, "Baby, wake up" Jihyo whispered and kissed Sana's forehead.

"Mmhh I'm sore" Sana groaned, hugging Jihyo, "I don't let people, well Tzuyu go so hard on me but I really needed you to"

"We'll get you some pills okay? Let's get ready cuz it's 9am" Jihyo smiled and sat up, helping Sana aswell.

"I don't feel well. It hurts" Sana said weakly. Jihyo found it really weird but cute on how Sana was so weak under her touch.

Jihyo stood up and helped Sana up. The younger helped her walk to the shower and they went in together because Sana couldn't alone. When they got out, Jihyo helped Sana get dressed then she found some pills in her bag and gave two to Sana. Within 10 minutes, the pain was slowly drifting away and Sana could walk on her own.

"Let's go back to the bar" Sana smiled.

"Okay"

Sahyo walked down and outside to the bar where they ordered a drink, just a soda, because it was still early.