Chapter Six: We Met Again

*3rd Person's POV*

The plane landed at 7.15pm and the three walked out, feeling tired.

"Stupid Jet lag" Jihyo thought.

They checked into their apartments by the ocean. Michaeng had one and Jihyo had a separate one.

"Guys, I'm gonna spend the rest of today sleeping and unpacking, I'm so fucking tired" Jihyo said then yawned. The journey from the airport to the right area was two hours but to the apartment, it was another hour.

Mina smiled, holding onto Chaeyoung's arm, "Okay, Hyo, I think we should do the same"

"See you tomorrow then?" Jihyo asked.

"Yep"

Jihyo went into her apartment and lay flat on the bed, needing to sleep. Within seconds, She had fallen asleep, leaving the unpacking for the next day. In the morning, the warm breeze blew through the window, the hot sun shone through and the birds and people made alot of noise already.

Jihyo sat up lazily in bed and looked outside, "Wow that looks so nice"

She quickly showered and got dressed in Sana's clothes because Jihyo had this feeling like she missed her.

Anyways, she then grabbed her phone, keys, money and left and knocked next door.

"Yes- oh hi Jihyo" Chaeyoung answered raspily with a bed head.

"Hon, who is- Oh Jihyo, hey" Mina smiled. She was ready, "Come in"

Mina pushed Chaeyoung inside the bathroom and said, "Hon, come on, we have a date planned and you're not even ready yet. It's already 11.30am, we won't have much time"

"Okay, love, just come with me" Chaeyoung whined.

"I love you and you're cute baby voice but I'm already done and Jihyo is here" Mina said, "Jihyo, I'll be back in a sec"

Mina entered the bathroom and helped take Chaeyoung's clothes off, "Can I go now?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded. Mina left the bathroom and sat beside Jihyo.

"I can't wait until we go out there. I've always wanted to come" Mina said excitedly, "but oh god, I miss Areum already"

"I would too"

"Hon, hurry up!" Mina yelled at Chaeyoung.

"I'm nearly done!" Chaeyoung yelled back.

When Chaeyoung was ready, the three girls went downstairs and walked to the nearest bar, "Love! Lets go on a walk along the beach, I wanna go swimming with my wifey" Chaeyoung said and pulled Mina's hand.

"What about Jihyo?" Mina asked.

"I'm fine, Mi, it's your honeymoon, I'm not coming with you guys" Jihyo smiled. "I'll stay here and relax"

"Okay, we'll be gone for most of the afternoon" Chaeyoung smiled. Jihyo nodded and Michaneg went off to swim and for the walk.

"Hello, can I get you anything to drink?" The bartender asked.

"Yes umm, can I get a Piña colada?" Jihyo asked. The bartender made it quickly and gave it to Jihyo.

She drunk it slowly when someone walked up to her from behind, "I see you're wearing my clothes" It was Sana.

"Oh my god, out of all places, I see you here in Hawaii" Jihyo's jaw dropped but Sana placed a finger on the bottom of her chin and closed her mouth.

"You don't wanna catch flies, baby" Sana whispered in Jihyo's ear.

Jihyo turned around and Sana leant in for a kiss. Jihyo obviously responded, smiling into the kiss but when Jihyo thought of something, she broke the kiss, "Tell me your name, I wanna know so I'm moaning the right one later" Jihyo whispered in Sana's ear.

"Sana.. Sana Minatozaki" Sana replied.

"Sana Minato-what?" Jihyo asked, unsure on how to say Sana's last name.

"Mi-na-to-zaki" Sana laughed while saying it slower.

"Okay, I get it, thanks" Jihyo smiled, "Sana Minatozaki. That name's hot"

"I'm Jihyo, Park Jihyo" Jihyo said and pecked a kiss on Sana's lips.

Jihyo let Sana have some of her drink and once it was gone, Jihyo pulled Sana's hand, "Let's go" She smirked, taking the elder to her apartment. Jihyo locked the door and kissed Sana deeply, pulling her close.