Chapter Nine: I Don't Think I'm Straight...

*3rd Person's POV*

Jihyo sat at the table, along with Sana and Daniel, and they all ate quietly, not talking much.

Once they'd finished, Jihyo insisted on cleaning but Daniel didn't let her.

"Help Sana feel at home, Jihyo, It's fine, I'll do the dishes and clean" He said, touching Jihyo's hand.

"Fine" Jihyo pretended to be angry but laughed because it was obvious she was joking.

Jihyo pulled Sana upstairs and they reacher she younger girls bedroom. She locked the door and pulled Sana onto the bed.

"Baby, shower with me" Sana said, holding Jihyo's hand.

"I would but my boyfriend, Daniel is downstairs. Another time" Jihyo replied.

"He won't know" Sana didn't let go of her hand.

"Still"

Sana went to shower and Jihyo sat on the bed.

Jihyo thought, "That feeling. I get a feeling when I'm with Sana. Do I like her? Do I really like Sana? I'm straight though, but whenever I see Sana, I have a feeling inside me. I'm not sure if I am straight, It's normal to change though but.. I'm Gay? Am I really though, I'm unsure but anythings possible"

Jihyo called Mina.

The first thing she said was, "Mina. I don't think I'm straight anymore"

"Really?" Mina asked.

"Yeah. When I'm with Sana, I feel thing weird feeling inside me, it makes me want to be with her more and when she mentioned Tzuyu to me, my heart hurt a bit. I think I might like Sana" Jihyo explained, knowing Mina could help her.

"Okay, nice, there's nothing wrong with that" Mina said, trying to calm Jihyo down because she could tell she was nervous.

"Okay, Sana's coming, bye Mi" Jihyo said quickly and hung up and pretended to be on her phone.

"Baby, are you going to shower?" Sana asked Jihyo. She had the towel wrapped around her body but dropped it and straddled Jihyo's lap.

"In a minute" Jihyo said, touching Sana's waist. They shared a sweet kiss and fell back onto the bed.

Sana broke the kiss, "We could've done this in the shower baby"

She traced her fingers around Jihyo's shirt and pulled it off, kissing her soft skin.

"We can't do it.. Daniel.. downstairs" Jihyo said, breathing heavily, trying to suppress her moan.

"You know you want to" Sana smirked, unbuttoning Jihyo's shorts, pulling them off.

"You're right, I do, but we cant" The younger said, feeling bad because her boyfriend was downstairs as she had sex with another girl.

"Says who?" Sana smirked and began to eat Jihyo out.

"Oh my god.." She moaned quietly.

Sana continued until Jihyo came, then they cuddled on the bed. Jihyo got up to shower but Sana joined her halfway through by backhugging her.

"You've already showered, baby, why are you doing it again?" Jihyo asked softly.

"Because I want to be with you" Sana smiled.

The couple quickly showered and got out, drying themselves.

They got dressed and went downstairs.

Jihyo was first down and sat beside her boyfriend, "Hey Dan" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hi" Daniel smiled back. They put on a movie to watch.

Jihyo was sat in between Daniel and Sana. Sana was cuddled up to Jihyo and Jihyo was leaning her head on his shoulder.

Nearly 2 hours later, the movie ended and they all went to bed.

"Oh yeah, Dan, I'm gonna sleep in Sana's room tonight. She said she wants me to because she wants to feel at home the best she can" Jihyo said, knowing Daniel would understand.

"Okay, Hyo, good night, Love you" Daniel held Jihyo's shoulder and pecked her on the lips and went to their room.

"Love you" Jihyo smiled fakely entered the room Sana was in. She lay down and Sana lay on top of her.

"Baby, you okay?" The elder asked, looking into Jihyo's eyes.

Jihyo hummed, "Mmhmm" then shut her eyes, caressing Sana's hair.

"Goodnight, baby" Sana whispered.

"Goodnight" Jihyo smiled then whispered, "love you"

Sana heard what she said and felt shocked. Jihyo said she loved Sana. A full on relationship is too much for Sana.