chapter five

'thoughts'
Severus' POV
After seeing Minerva struggling to change the little boy, i think of acioing a stuffed animal, but what animal? I look at his eyes and the first animal that comes to mind.'what about a snake's i thought.

I acio a black and green stuffed snake and hold it infront of him and start talking to Minerva,
"So why do you have him?" I ask her and she replies with
" When he got his hogwarts letter he replied asking if I and only I could get him. In the letter it stated that he couldn't get his equipment & that his relatives absolutely hate him so he was living in a cupboard under the stairs. He also has terrible trust issues towards men, which is understandable being both his uncle and cousin beat him to a pulp daily," she says.
"Sev give him the snake, look at him," Minerva says. I look down at the small child and see him reaching for the snake so i give it to him and he starts to cuddle with it.
"Maybe you should change the horrendous red pair of pajamas to snake ones sev," Minerva tells me. I change the pj's to slytherin themed instead of griffins or themed so Minerva could dress the boy.

I take out his dummy so i could switch it for a slytherin themed one and i hear him start whimpering
"Hey, I'm just giving you one that matches your jammies and your stuffed animal, ok?" I say as i put a new and approved slytherin dummy in the little's mouth making him happy. Harry immediately starts sucking on his dummy and making grabby hands towards me but Minerva picks him up instead. He makes it clear that her really wanted me to hold him by whining, leaning towards me and still making grabby hands.
" You wanna go to sev?" Minerva asks with pure curiosity and amusement making itself known in her voice. He doesn't answer but keeps whining and making grabby hands. I end up smiling a sincere smile towards him before i go over and scoop him up from Minerva and cradle him in my arms earning a giggle. Both me and Minerva 'aww' at him as he slowly starts falling asleep in my arms.

With the sleeping boy still in my arms I sit down next to Minerva bon the couch as she tries to take him away from me. I pull him away from her only to see that she wants to swaddle him in a blanket with a whole bunch of different snakes all over it.

Once Minerva finished swaddling the little boy i immediately take him again.
"Should we ask Tom if harry can join? He's just too cute and precious to be on dumbleasses side just to be raised like a pig for slaughter," i say. Minerva nods her head and gets up showing me where i can sleep comfortably with a child in my arms.
"Hopefully he will wake up big so we can take him shopping in the morning then go to Tom but for now you two need sleep. Good night Severus," Minerva says before covering me and harry up and Turing off the light.