chapter eleven

~parseltongue~
@talking to a bird@(aka hedwig)
Previous
(Minerva McGonagall)
"You ready to go back to Hogwarts minnie" he asked in his normal monotone voice.
"Sure sev, but are we going through floo or apparation?" I ask softly trying not to set him off.
"Apparation would be best that way dumbles doesn't get suspicious of anything being we went out using apparation so it would only be smart to do so " he replies again in his monotone voice.
"Ok" i say simply, letting him go before me, then i go back to Hogwarts only to see that dumbles was waiting for us.

Present

Severus pov

Minnie lets me apparate back first only for me to come face to face with Dumbledore. A few seconds later and Minnie gets here slightly behind me noticing me right away.
"Need something headmaster?" Minnie asks as politely as humanly possible.
"Yes actually Minerva, I'm going to be sending Harris to go pick up harry today, i just figured I'd let you know, oh and Severus, remember what I told you to do" ha says before walking off back to his office, i look at Minnie and we roll our eyes and start walking up to the castle, still making sure Harvey is still asleep in my cloak as we go. Once in the dungeons once more i gently take Harvey out making sure not to wake him up while putting him in his crib i gently walk back to Minerva in the sitting room of my private rooms waiting for me to come back out so we can talk quietly.
"What are we going to do about dumbles sending Harris for him and forcing me to be mean... he's my son i don't want to be mean, and he's going to force the sorting hat to put him in griffindor,like i have nothing against your house or anything mama, i just wish he could be in my house under my protection" i rant out  to my adopted mother. She gives ma a soft smile letting me rant for a little to get it off of my chest.
"Sev, i know your scared of losing him again, but you have to remember that i am the head of griffindor and am not under dumbles control anymore. I won't let anything happen to him, and I'm pretty sure his mate/cg would help if we explained  it all to him"she said slowly calming me down. I thank her silently when the monitoring spell i put on Harvey's crib went off letting me know he's awake. Mama and i go see what's up and we see that he is bigger again and attempting to get out of the crib by himself and succeeding without falling.
"Good morning Harvey, did you sleep well bubby?" I ask while he stands up and slowly walks up to us looking at the ground like he did something wrong. I bend down to his height  as he shrugs his shoulders. I carefully bring his head up to look at me only to see tears rolling down his face. I pull him to my chest carefully.
"What's wrong bubby, why are you crying?" I ask him carefully standing back up picking him up.
"I thought you left me and... And......." He couldn't even finish his sentence before he broke down into more sobs clinging to me like a baby koala would to his mother (picture above, isn't it adorable though!!!?). I gently pat his back while gently bouncing until his son's were reduced to hiccups here and there.
"Your ok hunny, we won't leave you, i promise" i say while still gently bouncing him in my arms.

(Pretend they got Harvey's wand before they left please, i forgot about it)

Hey y'all I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, I'm dealing with major writers block but I'm getting more ideas as we go, i hope all of you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry it's short but i wanted to get something posted today before i continued struggling to get more written. I need some ideas, should Harvey and Ron meet on the train or not? And should they be in the sma houses or different?  slythering or griffindor for both?
And should Hermione be part of the golden trio or nevelle?

Thank you for reading!!
See you in the next chapter!!