chapter six

(an: sorry if it's bad, I've never really written much of anything. Also I haven't let any friends or family read this yet. I'd you have any critiques or constructive criticism, i would gladly see what you have to say, thank you for listening to this mini rant)

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Harry's POV
I wake up feeling like like I'm swaddled in a big fluffy blanket, When i look up i see a man. He looks strangely familiar but i can't put my finger on it. All i know is that i don't feel like i need to freak out when I'm with him. I feel something strange in my mouth but i can't see what it is so i just keep it in my mouth. I look back up to see him wake up and look at me.
" Good morning harry," he says in a sleepy voice. I tilt my head at him and spit the thing out of my mouth not sure what it is, i saw Dudley with them when he was little.
"May i ask you something?" I ask the random man holding me. I see his black orbs for eyes look at me and nod.
"Why am I swaddled like a baby?" I ask.
"Because you wouldn't let me put you in bed last night so me and as you call her Mrs. McGonagall swaddled you in a blanket and i fell asleep with you in my arms," the strange man replied softly. I mean in my head it made sense, when I'm comfortable for a small amount of time I'll hold on for deer life and won't let go.
"Why did i have that," i point(with my head) to the thing that was in my mouth "in my mouth then?" I ask him very curiously kinda wanting the item back in my mouth being it was soothing.
"That is a pacifier, or as well call it, a dummy. It helps soothe baby's when they are stressed," he says while closing his eyes and laying his head back and rocking us in the rocking chair. ' wait, didn't he say it helps soothe BABY'S!? I'm not a baby, I'm eleven! Not one!' i think to myself not realizing he could kinda tell what I'm thinking and starts shushing quietly which pulls me out of my thoughts.
"I can tell you are thinking about how i said it's for soothing baby's but i also know that boys and girls use them because they are what we call age regressors or also known as littles. Sadly from how you grew up your brain feels the need that when your stressed you'll go into what's called little space and regress to a smaller age, it just so happens you don't remember much when your little" he says in a soft tone that with the help of the rocking calms me down until i feel the need that i need to pee. I could normally hold it but being in my situation at the moment i have apparently held it for to long for my body's liking it my body is trying to tell me to go to believe him. I don't know which it is but all i know is i can NOT have an accident on him in a super fluffy blanket. The nice man sees my worried and panicked face and realizes my situation.
"Does someone need to go potty?" He asks softly not trying to scare me. All i can do is scrunch up and hope the feeling passes but apparently today is my unlucky day and he straightens out my legs and slightly pushes on my blatter. I whine and look at him with terrified eyes pleading for him to stop. I don't know why but i started crying because i didn't want to wet myself.
"Shhh shhh little one your fine, just let go and it will feel so much better. Can you do that for me little one? please?" He asks me managing to get me to calm a little bit from his voice. He asks me again to let go and reassures me that I'll be fine, so i finally listen to him and let go while sobbing my eyes out.
" Shhh your fine baby your fine" i hear him say to me while rocking me in the rocking chair. Once i calmed down again i noticed that the blanket wasn't wet and looked at the strange obsidian black eyes man in confusion. "Whole you were in your headspace you had an accident while Mrs. McGonagall was holding you, so currently you are wearing a nappy," he says softly trying to keep me calm.
"Oh, ok Mister" i say getting comfortable in my swaddled position again.
"Would you like your dummy in your mouth again?" He asks and i slowly nod my head because I'm a little embarrassed.
"You don't need to be embarrassed little one. How about you go back to sleep for a few more hours and I'll wake you up before we go shopping, ok little one?"he says. I slowly drift off to sleep while he puts my snake dummy in my mouth.

Severus POV
Harry begins to fall back asleep so i put his dummy back in his mouth. As he is sleeping Minerva comes in and comes over to me and sees that harry is still sleeping, she looks curiously most likely wondering if he has woken up or not.
"Yes he woke up, i just got him back to sleep as well so be quiet," i almost growl at her. She backs up with her hands up as a sign of surrender because she knows I'm a werewolf because i asked lupin to bite me after i joined the dark and lupin and black decided to join as well because they know that Dumb-as-a-door is the actual bad guy.
" Why does he look like he was crying?"
"He woke up big and had to go to the bathroom so i made him. He thought he was going to be in trouble poor thing," i say 'maybe he wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom when at his relatives house's i thought to myself. "We should probably go around 8 to 8:30 and it's only 6:28 so he gets two more hours to sleep. Let me know if he wakes up before then though," i roll my eyes but nod letting her know i will. Once she leaves i start rocking the little boy in my arms again because i know the truth, no thanks to the real dark lord. Soon i start dosing off with the little boy still in my arms. I feel him start getting restless so i cast s qui spell that keeps us rocking and he fell back asleep.