thirteen *

Okay I am done writing, but before I go: YOU AREN'T STRAIGHT?!?!?!?!

- cam

kinda SMUT warning ⚠️

"mmmhh" I moan when I feel Billie's naked body grind against mine as her soft lips tenderly kiss down my face. From my forehead down to my chin, she leaves delicate kisses as if I might break if she does anything more.

"You like this, Babygirl?" she asks, as she trails her lips from my neck down my collarbone.

"Y-yes YES," I squeal as she finds my sweet spot and begins to lick and suck on it. I can feel her warm tongue circle around the sensitive area as she expertly works on a deep purple mark that is beginning to form.

I whimper as she releases my skin from between her teeth and she smiles against my chest. Billie sits up to admire her work and we make eye contact. She smirks at my unraveled state and I can feel the wetness dripping down my thigh.

Billie's soft hands travel down my body and I can feel her cold rings against the skin of my waist. She takes one of my nipples in her mouth and nips and bites at it, watching it harden with amusement as I squirm underneath her touch.

Her hands migrate down to my core and I feel her fingers brush lightly against my folds, making me shiver and tense up.

"Relax, baby." Billie coos, "I'll take care of you."

I gasp and sit up from under the warm covers. What the hell was that? My mind retraces the dream as I take a few deep breaths, calming down my worked up body.

It felt so real.

I reach over to my nightstand and check the time.

6:29 a.m.

My alarm should go off any-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I jump at the sudden noise and quickly shut off the obnoxious beeping coming from my phone. I move my legs to dangle over the side of the bed and stare at the wall, gathering myself. After a few long moments, I get up to take a shower. When I undress I pull down my panties and they are drenched.

How am I supposed to face Billie now? I can't stop my dream from replaying over and over in my head. I could barely talk to her before, but now? Dear god.

I shower and make my way to my room to pick out some clothes for today. I attempt at another cute outfit, although I have no idea what I am doing. I look in the mirror and I'm satisfied, so I take a minute to try and clear my head by writing in my journal. I was crunch for time, so I kept it short and sweet:

Had a dream that billie and I were about to have sex.

I made my way downstairs, trying to shake my thoughts from my head before I saw my parents.

"Good Morning sweetie. How was your sleep?" asked my mom.

"Good," I said shortly, not wanting to elaborate.

"I'm glad," she smiles and rubs my back a couple of times, "I am going to say goodbye to you now because I have to get back to work."

I look up at her and smile, "Okay, bye Mom."

"Bye, sweetie"

I finish up my morning pop-tart and go to pick up my backpack for school. As I step out onto the front porch, I turn around and yell into the house, "Bye!" and shut the door. I turn to face the street and lay my eyes on a matte black dodge challenger parked on the street in front of my house.

Oh my fucking god.

I hesitantly step up to the car and peer through the passenger side window. Billie doesn't look up from her phone as I hear the doors unlock. I open the door and step in, not daring to speak. Billie looks up from her phone to meet my eyes.

"You like this, Babygirl?" she asks, as she trails her lips from my neck down my collarbone.

I shake my head, breaking eye contact and look out the front windshield stiffly. I hear Billie's key turn and feel the car begin to move out onto the street.

Billie's soft hands travel down my body and I can feel her cold rings against the skin of my waist.

I shake my head again, turning my head further to look out the passenger side window. As we get closer to the school, I realize how fast I am falling for Billie, just in the last day. Isn't there a thing where once you dream about someone, you solidify your feelings for them? That feels awfully true at the moment.

Billie's presence next to me in the car felt like a thick cloud. No matter how far I turned my head away from her, I could not forget that she was there. My anxiety gradually and steadily increased the longer I sat in that car.

When Billie parked in front of the school, she turned to look at me. My body flinched and moved to run, but as my hand grasped the door handle, I stopped myself.

Don't run from your problems, Cameron.

I slowly removed my hand from the door handle and my eyes moved to my lap. I could feel Billie's eyes on me, but she didn't say anything. The longer the silence lasted, the more uncomfortable I got. I crossed my legs, then I crossed my arms in front of me. My head slowly tucks further down towards my lap and my crossed arms wrap around another time.

"Confidence, Cameron," Billie says softly. I feel her hands make contact with my arms and unravel them, placing my hands at my sides. She moves her hands to push my right leg off of my left and reaches to my chin to lift it. My eyes are watering from the persistent butterflies.

Her hands migrate down to my core and I feel her fingers brush lightly against my folds,

"Confidence," I whisper.

Billie nods and takes her hand from under my chin. She gets out of the car and opens my door for me. I shakily pull myself out of the car, bracing myself on her shoulder so I don't lose my balance. She chuckles softly and reaches into the car for my backpack, handing it to me and patting my head with a smile.

She walks into the school, locking Dragon on the way, and I am left in the middle of the school parking lot, a red and shaking mess.

a/n:

Okayyyy, so I have never written smut before and only know what to do from reading other people's smut so I hope that was alright.