twenty four

Billie pulls me on top of her, covering us in a blanket, "And that's just the beginning, Baby."

I lay in Billie's arms, naked and completely relaxed as I catch my breath.

Billie rubs my back comfortingly, "You should get up and go pee before you forget, Baby."

"Hmmwhat?" I respond, nodding off a little bit.

"You have to go pee after you have sex, Hunny, you don't want to get a UTI," Billie tells me.

I pull myself up off of her with my arms, confused, and look down at her. I completely forget what we were talking about when I see her under me, "Hahaha, now I'm on top," I tease sleepily, my eyelids getting heavier.

Billie giggles at me and wraps her arms around my body, sitting up, "Come on, I'll go with you."

I whine and wrap my arms around her neck, signaling for her to just pick me up. She does so, placing her hands under my thighs and hoisting me onto her hip, the blanket still draped over my body.

She walks us out of the tent and a little into the trees, "Go on, I wanna sleep too."

I reluctantly unravel my arms from her neck as she puts me down, and pull the blanket all the way around me. As I walk behind the nearest tree I hear Billie speak, "Good girl."

God, those words send shivers through me every time.

When I finish, I walk back over to Billie, holding the blanket over my boobs. I see her standing there in a bra and smile, god she has nice tits.

"I think I need some holy water," I remark.

Billie snorts, "Why?"

"I should not like that so much."

We start walking back to the tent and Billie wraps her arm around my neck from the side, "Like what?"

"Oh, you know.." I trail off and step into the tent, sitting down.

"No I don't. Please elaborate," she smirks as she walks into the tent after me.

"You knowww," I protest.

"Just say it, Cameron," Billie prods.

I pause, getting up the courage to say it, "whenyoucallmeagoodgirl," I mumble.

"Hm?" Billie cups her hand around her ear.

"You heard me."

She smirks, looking at me, "No I didn't, and don't yell it this time like you did in health class." She turns her whole body towards me and drills holes into my eyes with her gaze, "Just look me in the eye, and tell me what you like."

I turn red as I prepare the words, "I like it when you call me a good girl," I say clearly.

"Good girl," she praises and raises an eyebrow, "I'm sorry I have no holy water for you, only plain," she gestures to a cooler in the corner.

"Not even sparkling water?" I ask.

"Bailey told me you liked that shit and I almost reconsidered this whole date," she tells me, "and I refused to bring any."

"What's so bad about sparkling water?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"You're lucky you're cute," she smiles.

I blush and make my way to the cooler, actually feeling pretty thirsty now.

As I sort through the icy drinks in the cooler, a thought comes to mind, "I think I'm glad you stole my journal." I quickly realize what I just said and turn around quickly with my finger up, "DON'T do that again though."

She laughs.

"I guess I would never have opened up to you otherwise. I worry too much about other people's opinions and get too stuck in my head," you're sharing too much, let her talk about herself, "Like even now, there's a little voice in my head telling me I'm oversharing and that you don't care."

"You're not," she assures me, "I promise I would tell you if you were bothering me. I love to listen to you talk."

I blush as I see the sincerity in her eyes and I continue, "Thanks, Bil, and back to what I was saying, I would never have opened up to you about what I like that you say, or how I wanted to have sex with you, without your little stunt. I guess what I am trying to say is, thanks for making me feel safe."

"Anytime, Baby." Billie replies.

I take a couple of sips of water before looking down to screw the top back on and seeing my naked body.

"Oh.." I say, staring down at myself.

Billie chuckles a bit and I look up at her, "you weren't looking? Like the whole time."

She gives me a cheeky smile, "I didn't want you to realize and cover yourself up."

"Pfft! Okay," I say awkwardly, throwing my hand forward. I lean down and crawl over to Billie, a rush of courage waving through my veins, "You don't think you could get me naked again?"

I stay on my hands and knees, leaning over the laying Billie and feel her hand run down my back, "I think the real challenge is keeping your clothes on when your around me," she says, continuing to drag her finger down my spine until she reaches my asscheek and rubs it affectionately.

I giggle and get off my knees, laying down next to her under the blanket and leaving a small kiss on her cheek before closing my eyes. I feel her sit up and turn out the light before laying back down and pulling me into her, "Don't dream about sex with me again, that shit's loud and I'm tryna get some sleep."

I slap her hand resting on my stomach and let myself fall into a restful slumber.

Safe and happy in Billie's arms, the girl of my dreams.

a/n:

All chapters from here on out are 'bonus' imagines and smut (mostly smut)