Bonus: Mommy

"Baby, can you grab the remote for me?" Billie asks, looking over to me on the other end of the couch.

Can't she just get it? It's literally closer to her.

I stare for a couple seconds before ultimately deciding to listen to my girlfriend. I get up and get the remote before handing it to Billie and sitting back down in my spot.

"Good girl," she praises.

I freeze at her words for a moment, having been caught off guard, before relaxing back into the couch.

"You okay over there?" Billie chuckles.

I let out a breath, "Yeah, I'm fine."

The room falls silent as Billie flips through the possible movies we could watch, and I contemplate life as I always do in prolonged silence.

"Hey Billie?" I ask, having decided to address something I've been considering for a while.

"Yes, Baby?"

"Can you ask me to do something else?"

I turn to her, diverting my attention from the screen, and see her raising a brow, "ask you to do something?"

I fidget with my fingers, "You know, like tell me to get you a glass of water or maybe some Takis?"

She smiles to herself, "I do love me some Takis."

I sit impatiently, awaiting her instructions when Billie speaks up again, adjusting in her seat, "Damn, Cameron, you've got me craving Takis now."

"I can get them for you," I suggest.

Billie furrows her brows at me, "No, I can get them myself."

She starts to stand up when I stop her, "Wait, really. I can get them for you."

She looks at me for a moment, and I can practically see her gears turning as she looks down at me, "You want me to ask you to do something?"

I nod my head.

"Okay then, tell me why you want to get me a bag of Takis so bad."

I look back down at my fingers, suddenly feeling very awkward, "I just- want to."

I look back up at Billie for a response and see a smirk grow on her face. The dots seem to be connecting as she sits back against the cushions, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "Don't be indirect with me, Princess, tell me what you want."

It's like the day we met all over again.

"I want to be a good girl. I want to obey you." My words send a ball of heat into my core and Billie's cocky smile is not helping, "I- I also want to call you Mommy."

The word leaving my lips felt uncomfortable for a moment, having never been a part of my daily vocabulary before.

I watch as Billies features soften at my demeanor and she speaks, "Come here, Baby," she opens her arms for me to climb in her lap, "Tell me more."

I obey and sit in her arms before speaking up again, "I don't know, I just want to try it. Is that okay? Are you comfortable with that?"

Billie takes a long breath, "I have to admit, I've never been called Mommy before. Daddy, yes. But not Mommy."

"And what do you think?" I ask.

"I think I wanna hear your pretty lips say it again," she says seductively.

I look up at her, my body still tucked inside of her comforting grasp, "Like this, Mommy?"

I watch as a smile crawls across her features as I anxiously await her response, "Just like that, Baby."

I curl up in her grasp, tucking my head under her chin and listening to her heart beat. I feel her chest vibrate as she talks, "Can you tell me how you feel calling me Mommy, Princess?"

I immediately oblige, relieved at the opportunity to express my thoughts, "Yes, well I like it because it makes me feel small and safe. I mean, I've been thinking about this for a while and, well, I've told you. My mother was never nurturing, and I feel like I need that."

"You need nurture and praise?" Billie asks.

"Yes," I squeak softly through my butterflies.

"Cute," she teases.

I snuggle my face further in her neck as I blush and Billie rubs my back softly, "You seem quite small right now, do you think what you're talking about is age regression?"

I think for a short moment, choosing my words carefully, "I've thought about that," I start, "It might be something I could do, but I'm not so sure."

"Not so sure," she repeats, "How long have you been thinking about this, Cam?"

I take a deep breath, "A while. I've considered age regression, but I think I need something different. I guess-" I stop for a moment, feeing butterflies flutter through me as I think, "I guess I just need to submit. Like, still teenager Cameron, just completely submissive."

Billie taps a finger on my back, "And when you say submit, don't let me put words in your mouth, but do you mean owned? Even if for a short while?"

I allow silence to take over as I let my thoughts circle in my mind, "Yes. I mean completely losing control and allowing someone I trust, you, to take responsibility. And trusting you to nurture me and care for me even when I'm so vulnerable."

She hums, "Is this a sexual thing?"

"I suppose it could be. I mean yeah it's hot, but right now I just want cuddles," I say as I snuggle further in her shirt.

I feel Billie breathe on my ear as she tucks her face downwards to speak again, "Do you want me to take control right now?"

I nod sheepishly.

"Should we go up to your room to cuddle?" She asks.

I smile into her chest, "Thats for you to decide. I'm yours."

Billie hums softly as she scoops me up in her arms, walking presumably upstairs. I sigh, comforting feelings of safety and love filling my naturally tense body.

"Mommy?" I start, feeling more and more submissive every second.

Billie places me down on the bed, looking into my eyes with a sort of soft dominance, "Yes, Princess?"

I want to test her authority, so I ask, "Can I be the big spoon?"

She looks up in thought for a moment, "No, you're little spoon."

I whine softly.

"No no don't start with me," she clicks her tongue, "just cuddle in close."

I do as she asks, tucking my head in her chest just as it was a few minutes ago.

"Good girl."

A/n:

Hi I'm updating on this story again. Can you tell I'm trying to process feelings like this right now? Lol

Anyway I'm gonna update patience next I just haven't written anything yet