Damien Darkblood x Reader

Invincible

Thanks for requesting TheNoNameYT

I hum to the beat of my favorite shows theme song as I wait for my demon dork to get home. I can't wait to see him! Tonight is cuddle night and I made him promise to cuddle. He's never really let me touch him in anyway because he thinks I'll freeze to death, but I'm gonna make him cuddle me if it's the last thing I do.

I bought a few blankets, heaters, and other warm things to ease his worries, so hopfully he agrees.

Looking at the clock, I find it's a few minutes before he usually gets home. On cue, the room goes cold and I can see my breath. He knows not to come in without my permission. He learned from last time. I go to the front door and open it before he has a chance to knock. I smile up at him, "Hi love! How was work?"

"Busy. No clues for the case. Detectives suspicious."

"Sounds like a hard day.. You need to relax. How about some snacks and cuddles while we watch a movie?"

"We've discussed this. You'll freeze." He walks past me towards our room.

I glare at the ground, thinking of some way to convince him. He's too protective. I look over at the stool in the kitchen, having an idea slowly form in my head. I go pick the stool up and go to our room to meet him.

He looks at me ready to argue his case again, but he stops once he sees the stool. I proceed to place it in front of him. He looks down at it in confusion then up at me waiting for an explaination.

I step up on the stool and give him a peck on the lips. My lips freeze a bit, but not enough to be concerned about.

I pull away, and grin evilly while I grab his hat and put it on. "See? I'm fine."

His cheeks are a darker shade of red than his usual skin tone, and he's blankly staring. Did he not like it? Why is he staring like that?

I wave my hand in front of his face, "Hello?"

No reaction.

I look at his hand, then him, then his hand again. I grab his hand, immediately feeling my hand freeze, and start pulling him to the living room before he notices. He comes along easily. No fighting or arguing. No pulling back or stopping. Is he just dazed?

We enter the living room. I push him onto the couch, and go around getting everything set up. When everything's ready, I grab a blanket, the remote, and turn the heater on before I sit on his lap.

I feel the cold immediately, but it's warm in a way. I wrap us in the blanket and snuggle into his chest before I put the movie on.

A few minutes go by when I feel his arms slowly snake their way around my torso, and feel him lean his head into the crook of my neck. My face heats up. "Cuddles aren't bad." He smiles against my skin, "Maybe more often?"

I slowly smile. Told you I'd get him to cuddle me.

539 words

I'm soo sorry T^T it took so long to post, and is so short. I hope you liked it tho. I'm also sorry if I got the personality wrong. I love you!