💕Dipper x Borrower💕

Gravity Falls

Thanks for requesting @addyappleday !

I was staring at him again. I could feel the blush on my face grow as I watched him theorize to his sister.

I'm sat on the vending machine. And the guy I'm watching? His name is Dipper. I may or may not have a little bit of a crush on him. I know, I know! Beans are bad! I shouldn't get near them... But there's something about Dipper that draws me in. His laugh is cute, and his birthmark is adorable. I love his cute little nose and his kitten like sneezes. He makes me get butterflies everytime I think of him.

I guess the only downside would be his love of the paranormal because I know Ford has stuff about borrowers in the journal Dipper has, and his love will get me figured out. I can't have that happen no matter what. He'd probably try to examine me or something similar.

He's noticed some unimportant food go missing over the last couple of days somehow and he's trying to figure out what could be taking it by searching his journal. He can't find the page on borrowers yet I think, but it's just a matter of time. Now that he's noticed, I have to keep a low profile. Its been very difficult getting food and all the stuff I need for survival because of this.

I look at Dipper one last time before getting up and going towards the hole in the top of the vending machine. Once I reach it, I climb down the make shift ladder I had made when I first arrived. 'Can't you just take a bag of whatevers in the vending machine and use that for food!?' You may be asking. Of course I could take a bag, but Stan counts the bags every night to make sure none were taken by an unwilling to pay customer. He also checks the cameras when a bag is taken without payment, and when he doesn't see a customer take it, he'll probably start investigating.

I make it to the bottom of the vending machine and climb out the flap thats at the front, and go around the side and through a mouse hole. There's no mice here luckily, but if there were i'd probably be dead.

I go through my tunnels, up and around, over and under, all that fun stuff, until I make it to the abandoned room. Not the wax museum one, but the one Dipper and Mabel fought over for a day. It was weird seeing them switch bodies.

Anyway, the abandoned room is where I've been staying for the obvious. Except for that one time fight, no one comes in, so its a great place to live. My main set up is on top of the wardrobe. The wardrobe is pretty tall, so if anyone actually does enter the room, they wont be able to see me.

I slowly make my way up and when I make it to the top, I get myself ready for sleepy time. Its 9 and I'm tired. Don't judge me.

I finish getting ready and lay in my makeshift bed, closing my eyes and drifting off.

~~~°•°~~~

12:46 am•

The creak of the door opening seems to stur me awake. With my squinty eyes and dry mouth, I slowly sit up in confusion and I look over at the edge to see the top of the door opened halfway. 'Who would be up this late?' I think for a second, then 'Besides Ford.'

I slide out of bed, tiptoe to the edge, and kneel down near it to get a better view. When I look down I see Dipper looking around the room in a determined manner. 'Why..?'

He looks under the bed, around the wardrobe I'm on, and even in the body switcheroo rug. When he couldn't find what he was looking for he just stood in the middle of the room thinking. He starts muttering. Maybe he lost something?

I get closer to the edge in order to hear his muttering better, but my hand slips as I place it down, and in the next second I feel panic fill my being. I couldn't stop the yell that ripped its way through my throat. It felt like everything was going in slow motion as I was approaching the floor, but out of the corner of my eye, I see two hand shooting towards me.