Sir Pentious x Child Borrower

Hazbin Hotel

Thanks for requesting @S203324 !

Btw I'm changing the story a tiny bit. Instead of Alastor destroying the ship Sir Pentious is on, Alastor sends him to a kinda void. K? Idc.

"That damn Alassstor!" I hear Mr Sir Pentious scream in irritation towards his egg minions.

"Oh booyy..." One of the egg things say in a slow droopy accent, "Thaat daarn Alaastor."

"Where even are we!?" He yells as he looks out the broken window thing only to see pitch blackness.

I stop listening as I see one of my eggy friends slowly go towards one of my hidey holes. I leave the crack I'm at and run over to see what he might want. Once I make it, I peek my head out. "Hi!" I greet.

"Helloo littlle (Yy/n)!" He says in a hushed tone and bends down to give me something, "I fooound a poptaart for youu!"

I smile and get out of my hidey hole to grab it "Thank you!"

"Who are you talking to?" Sir Pentious cuts in from across the room.

Mr eggy turns around, "Ohh, Hii bosss. Its noothing!"

I go back out of sight before Sir Pentious can see me, only peeking a bit to see his face full of suspicion. He slithers over and pushes Mr eggy out of the way. I hide behind the wall a second too late. "Who are you!?" He yells, "And how did you get aboard thiss sship!?"

I cover my mouth and start sneaking away as quickly as possible. Behind me, I hear Sir Pentious stick his hand in the wall and feel around for me, but I'm too far for him to reach. "I will get you!" He screams before I get out of ear shot.

~~~°•°~~~

Time skip

~~~°•°~~~

Its been several days since we've been floating in the darkness. Sir Pentious is still trying to find me, but is more focused on getting out of the void. Its been a disaster. Nothings been going right for him. I feel kinda bad, but its not like I can help. Then I hear it. A siren starts going off over head

"(Yy/n)! Coome ouut!" I hear an eggy say as he bends down with his hand flat.

I climb out and climb onto his hand. "What's going on? Why's an alarm going off!?" I ask in a panic.

"Theere's soomething ouut theere!" He says in the same kind of panicked state as he's running towards the control room.

We enter and he runs to his station. All the other eggs notice me and seem to be glad that I'm OK, but go right back to work. I look out the glass and see something big glide across it. My eyes go wide.

Sir Pentious barges in "We need to get out of here now!" He screams.

The room erupts into chaos as everyone tries to find a way to get back to hell. Before whatever is out there gets us.

Sir Pentious is yelling orders and the construction of a machine. One that will send us back. Hopefully.

The egg holding me keeps me close to his chest as he runs around getting things prepared and built. As he's typing some things into one of the computers, Sir Pentious looks at Mr eggy with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you holding?" He questions.

"Noothing bosss." Mr eggy says as he hides me behind his back and turns towards Mr boss man.

"Ssshow me NOW!" Sir Pentious yells at Mr eggy as all the other eggs stop to watch.

Mr eggy slowly brings me back to the front to show him. My face goes white. Sir Pentious stares at me with surprise as he grabs me. I start screaming. "ahhhhhHHH"

His eyes widen "No- sshhh! Sshhh ssstop sscreaming!" But I ignore him and keep screaming.

Then the ship shakes. I stop screaming and we both look towards the outside.

Another shake and out of the corner of our eyes, we see a huge demon slamming into the side of the ship. "Uh oh." We say in union.

Everyone goes back to running around, trying to get the machine calibrated. I wiggle out of Sir Pentious's grip and start pressing buttons, hoping it helps. He seems surprised, but smiles at my attempt.

The eggs finish building the machine and all thats left are the numbers. They keep scrambling and eventually get that done too. All thats left is to press the button to activate it, but before Sir Pentious can press it, the ship is hit again. This was the worst one, because everyone went flying.

I land near the button. We all slowly sit up and look back at the demon. It opens its mouth and starts charging for us again. Its about to eat us!

My eyes widen, but then I remember the button. I stand up and run over before pressing it. A portal opens as well as pulls us through.

Once we're at the other side, the portal closes. We all look at where it used to be in shock. The eggs get up and start celebrating. I look at Sir Pentious and he's looking at me. My face goes white again. He gets up and comes over to me. I back up in fear as he gets closer.

He puts his hand down next to me with a welcoming smile. I hesitantly get on, and when I'm fully on, he lifts his hand up and puts me on his shoulder. Then he pats my head with his finger.

"You jusst ssaved uss." He says with a smirk, "You are part of thiss crew now. Help me rule hell little one!"

He finishes with a laugh. I smile up at him and nod. "Now lets get this place re-built!"

969 words

How was it? Sorry it was short.

Love - Lou