Bakugo x Borrower

My hero Academia

I've only just recently moved myself into a huge building on the grounds of what the beans call UA. This building was still being worked on when I moved in and as sneakily as possible, I made my home. I took some of the food from the workers lunch. Of course, not a lot, but enough to survive for a few days.

Things have changed though. Beans just moved in a few days ago. There were 20 of them. How was I supposed to go borrowing with that many beans? Maybe this was a bad idea, but its too late. I just have to be extra careful when I borrow.

Anyway, all the beans were gone as I've memorized when they leave in the morning and when they come back in the afternoon.

I pack up the supplies I need in order to borrow. I ran out of food last night sadly, so I have to go out. I close my bag and put it around my torso and start walking towards the entrance of my home.

Going towards the outlet, I push it so it opens up enough for me to squeeze right through. I put it back in place and turn towards the room. This room was the room of one of the more violent beans. He had blonde hair and red eyes. He was really scary. Especially when he yelled.

I was about to leave through the crack under his door, when I spot something up on his desk. It looked and smelled like something I could eat. I quietly race over to the desk and carefully climb up the leg and when I look over I see a half eaten piece of toast. 'Jackpot baby!' I smile to myself as I walk towards it.

I put my bag down and open it, then I proceed to rip a small chunk of it off and put it in my bag. Before I could get more, the door swings open. I slowly look up and see the blonde looking around for something before his stare lands on me. "What the..?" He says in confusion.

Before he had time to react, I grab my bag and book it to the outlet. "Hey!" He yells in both anger and confusion this time as he glares at my running figure.

He tried to grab me, but I slipped through his grasp. I quickly take the outlet off and go in. "Get back here you tiny bastard!" He screams.

I hear the door open and another voice speak. "Bakubro? Why are you yelling at the outlet? We need to get to class."

"A tiny fucker just went into my wall!" He yells.

There was silence for a moment then the other voice speaks again, "A tiny person? Maybe its a student with a shrinking quirk? That's weird. Why would they be in your room?"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Ask Mr. Aizawa when we get to class. Maybe we can figure out who it is."

Its silent again before, "Yeah, alright." Then they left.

I sigh as I try to calm my heart. 'Holy shit, that was so close.' I think to myself as I could feel the tears start to roll down my face.

Using my sleeve, I whip them away and head back home. "Thats enough excitment for today." I say solely to myself as I continue to try and calm myself down.

Bakugos Pov

What.. The.. FUCK!? Why the hell was that tiny girl in my fucking room!? God damn it. I can't believe she got away. Slipped right through my god damn fingers.

Before I knew it, I was in the classroom. "Nows your chance. Go ask Mr. Aizawa if there's a student with a shrinking quirk." Shitty hair says as he goes to talk to the rest of the idiots.

I sigh and head over to Aizawa sensei. He slowly looks up at me. "What is it Bakugo?"

"Is there a student with a shrinking quirk?" I ask in a semi calm manner.