Angel Dust x Child Borrower

Hazbin Hotel

Thanks for requesting @S203324
Donno if I got da name right -3-

3rd Pov

Chaos was everywhere. Death, drugs, alcohol, sex. You name it, it's happening. Happening all around the young child; At least until she found the Happy Hotel. It was basically abandoned, except for the 3 beans who lived there, but with the big building, who said they could find her?

She was good at hiding. The only time she was found was a few weeks ago; which is how she ended up in hell. She's not entirely sure why she's in hell, but she'll learn to live with it; after all, bad things had happened all her life.

Living in the Happy Hotel was easy for the child. It was always a mess, which meant hiding spots, and floor food.

Charlie, as she learned was the daughter of hells overlord, was struggling to get patrons for the hotel. She'd been wanting to rehabilitate and give everyone a second chance, but no one wants that. Vaggie was Charlies best friend, and girlfriend. They worked together to try and get the hotel off the ground. Angel Dust was the only patron, though he was only here for the free room.

Angel Dust peaked (Y/n)'s interest. She couldn't explain it, but she wanted to be friends with this bean. He pretended like he didn't care, but he did deep down. She had watched as he wanted to comfort Charlie, but didn't know how. He seemed trustworthy, but (Y/n) knew she couldn't trust any bean no matter how much she wanted to.

After that display had happened, the Radio Demon appeared. He wanted to help the hotel, if only for his own entertainment. He brought in Niffty who was a huge problem in (Y/n)'s eyes.

Niffty cleaned everything, and that means everything. All the floor food and hiding spots disappeared. How was she supposed to get food now? With Niffty the quick everywhere, it was going to be difficult, and don't get her started on the Radio Demon. He was worse because its like he knew she was there.

It scared her. Was he planning on eating her? Would she die a second time in the same way? She could never tell.

(Y/n)'s Pov

My belly was growling.

I'm so hungry. When did I last eat?

Its been a few days, I think.

'Food..'

All I could think of was food as my tummy grumbled. I can never think right when I'm hungry. I need to get food before I do something I'll regret later.

I slowly start to crawl through the walls, away from the little spot that I call home.

I keep going until I find I nice crack in the wall that I could leave out of.

Before I could exit, I heard a crinkle of a bag open. I peer out and see Angel Dust walking through the hall with a just opened bag a chips. I eye them up as my tummy growls once again. Angel Dust stops and starts looking around. "Uh oh.." I whisper as I back away from the crack.

He must have heard my belly. I stay quiet and wait for him to keep moving and when he does I leave the crack in the wall and start following him. He's pretty messy, so maybe he'll drop some? Its worth a shot, but we didnt walk far before he entered a room. His room most likely.

I wait a few seconds before crawling under the door, and when I come out the other side I hide next to a weird object. Not sure what it is, but its slimy so I'm not gonna touch it. I look over at Angel Dust and see him getting a computer out. It starts playing a video of some people making strange noises while he puts the bag of chips on the dresser next to the bed.

My tummy starts taking over my actions, and before I know it, I'm on the furthest side of the dresser from Angel. I've come this far, so I might as well keep going.

I slowly climb up the side as to not let him notice me. Once I make it to the top, I creep my way towards the bag of chips in a desperate attempt to fill my belly. When I'm there, I look inside the bag and see the few chips he didnt bother to eat. 'Perfect!' I think to myself.

I look at Angel to make sure he's not looking before I tiptoe into the bag and start putting the smaller pieces into my bag. Of course keeping one out to eat on the way back.

Once I fill my bag, I tiptoe back out and look at Angel one last time. He's too invested in the video to notice me. I creep out and start my way to the edge.

Crunch

I stop and look down with wide eyes, and see a broken chip under my foot. Then I hear the video stop. I look up at Angel and see him staring right back at me. I freeze up. I can't move. I'm too scared.

He leans over with his hand out like he was gonna grab me. Thats when I was able to move again. I run to the edge and jump, not caring if I get hurt. Its better than getting eaten again.

I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for impact, but all I felt was fluff. Then I felt like I was being lifted up. "What're ya doing here toots?" I hear him ask.

I slowly open my eyes and look at him. I'm at his eye level. "Well?" He says, waiting for me to answer his earlier question.

I don't want to anger him, so I answer. "I-i-i um.. I w-wanted some of y-y-your chips." I stutter as my tummy grumbles again.

His face shifts from confusion to a small amused smile. "Ya know toots, ya don't have ta steal. Ya could've just asked." He says as he places me down on his pillow, pushing the laptop outta the way.

He leans over and grabs the bag of chips and gives me a big piece. Then he types something into a newly opened tab, and clicks the first link that pops up. Next thing I know, a cartoon movie is put on. I look up at him in confusion. He looks down at me. "What?"

"Aren't... Aren't you going to eat me?" I ask.

"Now why would I do that?" He asks with disgust.

"Because thats what beans do. They eat us."

"Who would eat someone as adorable as you little lady? And whats a bean?" He asks as he pats the top of my head with his finger.

"All beans eat us. How do you think I got in hell? And beans are what you are. Big beans." I look down with sadness.

He stays quiet for a moment, but speaks at last. "Well that ain't gonna happen to ya again toots. I'll make sure of it. A child like yourself shouldn't have ta go through that."

I look up at him to try and spot any dishonesty, but couldn't find any. I smile a small smile and we go to watching the movie.

Maybe I could learn to trust him. Even if its by just a little bit.

1234 words..
^ How?? XD

Anyway, I hope you liked it! Sorry it was so short. And I'm sorry I probably got the personality of Angel Dust wrong. I tried. :P

Love - Lou