10

Tasha's P.o.V

"So let me get this straight, you've been sleeping with a guy that was strickly sex at first then you caught feelings and now the dude is fronting like he don't like you when you know he do and he's avoiding you. "

I looked at my roommate and nodded slowly.

"Ah yeah that's the jist of it. "

"Well my suggestion is you flip the script on his ass."

"What do you mean?"

"Well he acting like he don't want you right so go to him seduce his ass then leave him high and dry. If he want you he'll be looking for your ass like a lost puppy. "

"Really, have you done that before. Does it work? Never mind what am I thinking he's way to smart for that."

"Girl trust me try it, now I'll be out for the night I'm going to that frat party across the campus let me know how it goes kay?"

I shake my head watching her leave then grab a pillow and cover my face as I lie back.

What the hell mind as well try right?

I took a deep breath scared shitless all I can think is Noah will throw me out on my ass. I bite my lip and knock.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Noah P.O.V

Tap..tap

I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist heading to the door.

My eyebrows raise seeing Tasha staring up at me biting her lip.

"What do you want?"

"I have to tell you something inside please."

"No say it here then leave. "

She looked away from me taking a step back then determination set on her face and she stepped back to me invading my personal space.

Her fingers raised and she slid them down my chest capturing a stray water droplet from my recent shower. I watched as my di¢k began to harden as she placed her finger in her mouth suckling the drop off.

She looked up at me her finger still between her lips then slide it out slowly. She stepped closer eyes still watching me and stuck her pink tongue out licking across my chest. I sharply inhaled when her tongue grazed my nipp\e.

I grasped her arm pulling her inside locking it behind her. I pushed her against the door and began kissing her. She let me at first relaxing into the kiss like usual then pushed me roughly away from her. I watched confused as she began unbuttoning her jacket.

My eyes widened seeing she was completely naked beneath with a pair of black heels on. The jacket dropped and she placed her hands on her hips.

Anger flared through me and it took everything I had not to ignore it and fuck her.

"You walked over here naked like that! What if something would've happened to you!"

"You don't care remember. "

My nostrils flared and I didn't answer her.

"That's what I thought. "

She walked towards me purposely swinging her hips. She pushed me back until the bed reached the back of my knees and I sat.

She turned her back to me, her ass positioned in my face and bent over holding her ankles. Her pus$y lips spread open revealing her pink wet hole.