5

Tasha P.O.V

Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe it was lonleyness, or maybe it was because Noah was the first guy that never just wanted to fuck me.

I mean he had all the incentive, he had a good reason to use me. He had a hold on me yet he never took advantage of me the way I knew someone else would had if given the opportunity.

Noah avoided me like the plauge. When ever I'd see him around campus he'd duck me.

When I went to the library he'd lock himself in the office. I was beginning to get insulted and I couldn't deny it made me want him that much more.

Two weeks later when I found out I passed my DNA finals with a B+ I was so excited the first thing I did was run to the library.

Noah was in the back putting away books. He turns eyes widening when he see's me.

Looking behind himself he see's only the wall realizing he can't avoid me.

He looks at me again then behind me desperately looking for away around me.

It makes me pause.

"Do you honestly want to be away from me that much?"

He finally looks at me again. His glasses annoying me since I can't see his eyes to gauge what he was thinking.

" What do you want?"

" I just want to show you this."

He took the paper I passed to him scanning it. The corner of his mouth curved up just a bit.

"Congratulations I'm proud of you. "

Then his mouth set into a grim line as he put on a uninterested face which looked forced to me. He thrust the paper into my hand.

" Now we won't have to worry about you using nerds like me huh?"

He brushed past me roughly hitting my shoulder.

I stood there not even understanding what I was feeling.

Hurt, angry, and wanting him even more.

When I finally got to the front it was to see him sitting at a table next to some chubby girl.

Grady, Genna.. Gabby I think her name was.

He was helping her with some type of work. As he was peering at her work, she was staring at him. A blush on her cheeks.

I squeezed my fist my final taking my wrath.

She looked over to me noticing my anger, she rolled her eyes at me then turned back to Noah sitting closer to him.

He didn't move just grinned shyly at her before returning to her work.

I turned leaving.

Both of them would learn, how dare they embarres me like that.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Alright repeat this again

T. "

" I want you to trash the library. Some guy there wouldn't do my paper so I want him to pay. Also there's a girl name Gabby I want you to get her alone for me. Call me when you do."

" What will do you for me T?"

"What do you want? "

He looked at my mouth smiling at me. I internally sighed wondering it this was really worth it. Then I remebered the way Noah made me feel, the way that bitch made it clear Noah wasn't mine. Yes this was worth it.