11^_^

I woke up alone.

I was incredibly sore and angry. That yet again I allowed him to use me.

The bathroom door opened and I leaped from the bed hugging Noah.

"What's this for?"

"I missed you. "

"I was only talking a leak."

I didn't say anything, I was just glad he was here though i wasn't sure why.

"Come here."

He pulled me with him to the bed making me straddle him. Then pulled me down so we were chest to chest, my eyes looking in his.

He didn't speak and neither did I not wanting to break the silence.

His hands brushed my cheeks and i sighed leaning into him.

"What happens now Noah?"

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want us to be together, I don't want you to leave. "

"Then I won't."

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

Things gradually fell into place after that. Me and Noah were inseparable, at first I thought I was being clingy and whenever I could i would try to leave him alone but he wasn't haven't it. He wanted me with him all the time.

Being with Noah had more perks then I realized as well.

My grades for one were higher then they ever been. Noah had me studying everyday with rewards of orgasm whenever I passed his mini test of knowledge.

There were spankings if I didn't do my best but sometimes those migrated into wonderful fu¢king sessions so I never complained.

I also learned to drive. Noah was a very strict teacher. But even those lessons had perks for example the time before my test he had me drive him around campus.

"Pay attention to the road Tash."

I glanced at him again then back to the road.

"It's hard, you're staring is making me nervous. "

" You have to drive even with distractions what if a car clipped you god forbid! You need to be able to drive through anything. "

"Easier said then done."

"I'll teach you."

"And pray tell how will yo... Noah please I'm driving."

"Then drive."

I squeezed my legs closed as Noah's hand attempted to slide further up my thigh.

He leaned over his mouth at my ear.

"Open your legs Tash. Open your legs for me. Come on, let me see if your ¢unts is wet for me. Open, don't make me ask you again."

I spread my thighs my fingers clutching the steering wheel as I drove.

I cursed inwardly for wearing a dress. It took no time at all for his fingers to slide my panties to the side and thrust his fingers into me. My eyes closed briefly and I shook my head trying to focus and stared straight ahead.

"Fuck Noah I can't, I need to please....."

"Pay attention to the road. Mmmmmm I can smell you, turn left here. "

I turned driving us back towards campus. Noah's pinky grazed my anus and my foot slammed on the gas. I released quickly driving normally again.

"Relax baby keep going. Take a right at the light. "