4

Tasha P.O.V

I felt so degraded. After Noah left me I decided to go to my dorm. My ass burned and I was so confused.

I had undressed and when I removed my panties I saw a huge spot of wetness on them. I didn't have to smell it to know what it was.

I couldn't sleep on my back because my ass was to tender so I slept fitfully on my stomach. The next morning I went without panties and put on a skirt that fell to my mid thigh figuring the less I have on the less likely my ass would burn from friction.

Turned out I was wrong. The skirt brushed against my ass when I walked. Whenever I sat in class my ass stung from the pressure. By my forth class I was irritated and continually wiping tears from face.

I was humilated with thoughts of Noah's hand on my ass all day. Even more so since I lost count of how many times I excused myself to the bathroom to wipe excess excitement from between my legs.

At lunch I couldnt take being around everyone anymore pretending I was okay so I walked.

My body must've been guiding me because I ended up at the library.

Noah was there in the back office eating. I walked in closing the door behind me and stood in front of the desk he sat at.

"May I help you?"

" I...um...I don't know."

He looked up at me gesturing for me to sit. I shook my head no.

" I wasn't asking you."

"But...I am still in...um...still in pain from last night."

"I wasn't asking you."

I bit my lip hard and sat trying to ignore the burn by biting my lip harder moving the pain from my ass to my lip.

" Why are you here today?"

"I really don't know. I just walked and I'm here. "

"Hmmmm."

He continued eating ignoring me then. I rocked back amd forth trying to relieve some of the really tender spots.

"Is it really that bad?"

"Yes."

" Stand up Tasha."

I did and walked over when he beckoned me with a finger. He reached into the desk removing a bottle of cream. He twirled his finger at me gesturing for me to turn around.

I moved his food over and leaned over the desk. He raised my skirt and I heard his sharp intake of breath.

Enjoying his moment of surprise I spread my legs a bit so he could see more of me. I felt my moist pu$sy lips open spreading obscenely.

I wasn't prepared for the harsh smack I recieved on my clit.

My scream stuck in my throat from the pain which surprisingly changed to pleasure when it left a tingling burning sensation.

" Don't be a slut Tasha. We both know your beautiful. Acting like a whore just makes you ugly. "

" I'm sorry. "

" Hmph."

A moment later two large hands grasped each ass cheek and cream was rubbed into my tender ass. I moaned softly feeling the soothing ointment immediatly doing its job.

He rubbed them both spreading the cream all over my cheeks. The tenderness dulled immensely and I sighed laying my face on the desk at the relief.