15

Tasha P.O.V

We ignored each other for weeks. Test were brutal in classes and so many times I wanted to ask for Noah's help but he ignored me like I had the clap. )
Whenever we would be in the room together he blast his music through his head phones and turn away from me. If the library was open he'd leave me alone and go there.

I myself made no attempts to talk either. I ruined us. I was miserable and lonely without him.

To make matters worse him and Gabby were inseparable. I knew they were just friends but it made me uncomfortable seeing them together all the time. She would look at me with sympathy but then shake her head giving me the look that it was what I deserved.

Then all top of all that I was a horny mess.
Noah remained topless inside the room with only shorts on. His monster
co€k always bouncing around underneath. I soon understood why he was so ripped as well. Everyday after his dinner he go for a run then come back throw his shirt off and do five sets of fifty push up and sit ups.

Watching all that muscle flex and move was to much sometimes and I'd take a walk or turn away. But hearing him pant behind me gave me flashbacks of us fucking so I'd end up leaving anyway.

There seemed to be no solution and everyday I felt we were getting farther and farther away from one another.

Gabby's P.O.V

"How long you gonna keep this up?"

"Until I die. "

"Noah your being irrational. You love that girl and I swear I'm surprised she hasn't slit her wrist she's so dam depressed and lost without you. "

"I don't care. "

"Liar. And on top of that I've seen you watching her when you think no ones looking. How many guys have you fought since that photo thing whenever you see a guy with a copy. You shred it and beat there asses. "

Noah shrugged and blew out a breath. I shook my head in irritation. Noah's head snapped to the right and I already knew before I looked why.

Tasha had entered the library. She didn't notice us as she walked to the back sections. Noah's eyes followed her like a hawk till she disappeared down a aisle. His head turned back towards me slowly and peered at me through the side of his eye.

"You don't care huh?"

A blush rose on his cheeks as he shrugged his shoulders.

An idea hit me and I stood.

"I'm heading to the bathroom don't r@pe her while I'm away okay. "

He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"No promises. "

I walked off towards the bathroom and when I was out of his line of sight ducked through the aisles until I reached Tasha.

"Hey."

Tasha jumped turning towards me.

"Uh hi."

She looking away and continued peering through the books. Cocking my head to the side I realized she had pushed them to make a space wide enough that she could get a diagonal view of Noah.

I laughed and she turned towards me confused.

"You guys are ridiculous. "

"Pardon. "

"Never mind , do you want Noah back or not?"

"Of course but what can you do?"

"Obviously more then the both of you. Now listen......."