9

Tasha P.O.V

I slid my shoes off my feet killing me. These frat party's were really getting borng now. I don't know why I continued to go.

I turned the corner and paused surprised to see Noah slumped against my door. I walked over slowly fighting with myself to ignore him go inside and leave him there but I couldn't.

I bent down and slid my hand down his face. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled softly at me.

"Tash baby...where were you. I've been waiting for you since forever."

"Jeez Noah have you been drinking?"

"Well on a little tiny a lot."

I rolled my eyes as he chuckled at his own joke then stood.

"Come Noah."

"Who me?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed his arm pulling him up. I stumbled under his weight and opened my door dragging him in with me.

I let him fall to the bed and shrieked as he grabbed me pulling me down with him.

"Noah what ar...."

"Don't talk. I have to tell you a secret?"

"What?"

He didn't say anything he just stared at me. His hand was rubbing my cheek slowly. I know I shouldn't have but I didn't stop him when he pulled my face down to his.

His lips found mine and I kissed him forgetting I was angry with him, forgetting about Gabby, the only thing that mattered was he was here with me.

I gasped as Noah flipped us laying on top of me between my legs.

"I want you Tash.... I want to feel your skin."

I moan and nod helping him pull my dress off my body. Already braless he pulls my panties off then hurriedly pulls his own clothes off.

As he rubs the head of his length through my slit I know I should stop him. I know what the end result will be but I can't.

His perfect broad chest and arms are so attractive to me. I watch the muscles flex as he moves and lick my lips. He pushes into me settling deep inside and I scream out in joy as he stretches me.

He leans over me staring at me all traces of humor gone. He just gazes at me before sighing and kissing me.

My fingers slide into his hair gripping it keeping his face close. His hips begin moving, his kissing more urgent. I am at a lost for words as he grunts and pounds into me. He doesn't have to admit it but he needs me. I need him too as I clutch him to me. I want so badly to tell him I am his, to tell him that we can't keep avoiding each other. I know he feels the pull, the want, the need.

Noah is pounding into me rapidly abusing my tight hole as I scream and moan for him to never stop.

I feel the tightening in my belly, my senses on over load my nails glide hard over his back as he shivers on top of me as I ¢um hard. My body is shaking and he pounds faster his grunting music to my ears.

"Ahhhhh fu¢k.......shit......I fucking love you."

Everything stills. There is nothing but the sound of my harsh breathing. Noah's body is slumped heavily on mine.

"You what?"

He doesn't respond.

"Noah what did you say?"

A gentle snore is my response.

A smile slowly comes on my mouth and I wrap my arms around Noah not caring that he's so heavy I'm having trouble breathing.

He loves me and I think I already knew for a while that I loved him too.

The following morning I roll over stretching my body sore from last night's activities. My hand travels next to me looking for him only to find cold sheets. My eyes pop open and I sit up quickly. My bed is empty, the door is unlocked and his clothes are gone.

I can't help the wave of hurt that swallows me. Maybe I imagined it all, maybe I dreamt him telling me those words.

No! He was here and he did say it.

He loved me.

I let that thought help me from shouting out in frustration making myself believe he only left incase my roommate returned which she hasn't.

The day is slow. The classes drone on and on and lunch is unappetizing the only thing I want is Noah.

When classes are over I rush to the library. Noah is in the office, I walk in closing and locking the door behind me.

He looks up his eyebrows raised.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Last night."

"What of it?"

"You...you don't remember?"

His rolls eyes and sighs.

"Remember what?"

I walk over sitting in the chair in front of his desk. Even though he doesn't remember I know a drunk mind says the honest truth.

"You um....you said you loved me."

His flinches as if I threw cold water at him. He's still for so long I think he's momentarily in shock then his mouth splits in a wide grin and he begins laughing.

It's a loud obnoxious laugh that has him clutching his stomach.

"Oh Tasha the lies you tell. Get the fuck out."

"What?"

"What don't you understand the Get the, or the fuck out part?"

"I don't understand Noah I thought you...I mean we... don't you feel the chemistry between us. I know you feel it. I can't do anything without you running through my thoughts. You love me and I know for a fact I love you."

His face shows obvious shock at my rant and declaration but he soon shakes his head in denial.

"No...listen very carefully. You don't love me. Your an inconsiderate spoiled brat. You think you love me when the truth is you are attracted to my intelligence, you actually took the time to notice me after I blackmailed you I might add to notice I'm a decent looking guy. You like the way I fu¢k you. But you know why I really think you delusioned yourself into thinking you love me, its because I'm the first guy you ever met that doesn't want you back!"

I'm hurting. I want to cry but i won't not in front of him. I don't know what to say so I just sit there to hurt to move. I swear his face softens but he looks away quickly and I'm no longer sure what I see, or feel for that matter. Then curiosity spikes and before I wash my hands of him I must know something.

"Did you......did you have sex with gabby after you left me the other night?"

"Why does it matter your not my girlfriend."

"Please just tell me. Please"

He sighs his hand clenched into a fist.

"No I didn't."

"Wh...why not?"

"I....I just didn't okay. Now go away."

^-^