Chapter 1 - Morning

BEFORE YOU START READING!

Please note that this is the sequel of my book, Sweet Nightmares. If you hadn't read it yet, be sure to. But that aside, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING TO READ THIS BOOK!! Your support is very appreciated <3

EDIT: I rewrote shatter but this fanfic will follow the original story where neji doesnt die because im lazy

(edit 2: this was a fanfic i wrote a over whole year ago. i am painfully aware its badly planned and the writing isnt too good either, bear with me man. its a process of learning 💀)

---

When glass falls, into pieces they--

The wind blew at his face until everything stopped.

He kept on fighting and fighting for--

The lightning ceased its crackling until everything stopped.

He opened his eyes to see--

Blue eyes stared into the Inuzuka's black ones until everything stopped.

Naruto

His eyes cracked open.

A soft black petal fell on the tip on his nose.

He stood up slowly and stared at the direction where the petals were coming from.

A shining portal.

He took one step forward, eyes widening as thousands of petals went flying his way.

Piercing and cutting through his skin until he could no longer stand.

He could feel a figure above him.

Everything went black in a split second.

Red eyes shone in the dark as a knife was pointed at a teenager's neck.

"Come onn.....tell mee......."

He received a harsh glare in return.

"OH???" His lips twitched up into a grin. His knife traced up to the teenagers lips. "Still no?"

The teenager's breath hitched in slight fear.

"Your eyes....your breath was that, was that," He laughed lightly. "Fear?"

Another glare.

"What about this, you tell me something and I'll tell you about the other guy you were with."

The teenager's eyes widened. "You....what did you do to him?"

"Oh, nothing really. I asked her a few questions and..." A twisted smile crawled onto his face. 

The teenager frowned.

"I....KILLED HER!" He pulled the teenager's hair upwards with a grin, only for the teenager's eyes to widen in horror. 

The teenager's eyes went blank as she stared at the floor.

"Oh?"

Red eyes stared into the teenager's pale ones. "If you don't tell me anything I don't know what would happen next."

"You....." Tears flowed down the teenager's eyes. "I....can't.....do anything...."

"That's pretty obvious from the seals I put on you," The figure with red eyes sighed as he pulled over a chair and sat on it. "You know, you're boring."

There was no response.

The figure stood up and walked towards the teenager before lifting up her head gently.

The teenager's eyes widened.

"Hm? Surprised?" The figure smiled, closing in the distance between them. "You're.....beautiful."

With the tip on his tongue, the figure licked off the teenager's tears, receiving a flinch. "With that expression....you're the best so far. I've never seen that surprise on someone's face before. Oh! And!"

The figure took out a book and flipped it opened, showing a page to the teenager. "I got an inspiration from this drawing I stumbled across."

A man with a dash of red across his eyes.

"Can you guess what I'm going to do? You can, right?" The figure smiled as he flashed out a kunai.

The teenager's eyes widened in horror.

"Please don't move."

"Naruto, breakfast is ready!"

He groaned as he stretched and got off his bed, exiting his room.

Wait.

What?

His eyes filled with confusion darted around the house. 

Where is this???

It was-

Who was this old lady?

She's Satomi-

Who- Who's Satomi????

This is Satomi's house.

He slowly calmed down and nodded, scratching his head before heading to the toilet.

"Naruto."

He turned around to meet Satomi's eyes.

"I'm going out for groceries, I'll be back in a short while, alright?"

Kill her.

"Okay."

He closed the door.

The light buzzed slightly.