Chapter 4 - Mistake

"Hi there, old man."

He pulled down his hoodie to reveal spiky black hair as he looked down at the grave. "I'm....back to see you again."

"And also....I'm looking for him. He calls himself Yoneda," He pulled out a glass bottle from his bag and opened the cap, pouring red liquid all over the grave.

"It's a nice name, honestly," Throwing the bottle into the distance, he wiped his hands clean as a shattering sound was heard.

"You love Konoha very much, don't you?" The black haired teen stepped onto the grave, the red liquid staining his shoes.

A twisted smile crawled onto his face as his eyes glowed red. "Enjoy being soaked in the blood of the dear Konoha shinobi you love."

With a scoff, he slowly walked away with his bag slung over his shoulder.

Naruto was pissed off.

His day was already terrible, and Konoha shinobi decided to appear in his sight.

They were trying to kill him.

THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL HIM.

He growled and threw a Kyuubi Chakra enhanced fist into a tree, shattering the surface of it.

Seeing them were just enough to make his day terrible.

And they tried to kill him.

Just what the fuck do they want?

With that pissed off face, he walked towards Satomi's house only for his eyes to widen.

His fists clenched.

A twisted smile crawled onto his face, his eybrows twitching in rage.

In front of Satomi's door, stood Kakashi Hatake and Sasuke Uchiha.

And Satomi was talking to them.

I told you already.

Lips moving.

Hatred in that Uchiha bastard's eyes.

That symbol.

I said kill her and you didn't.

That damn Leaf symbol.

KILL HER.

"Well, we'll be going then, Satomi-san. We're sorry for disturbing," Kakashi bowed. "We'll be back tomorrow again, if you don't mind."

"Ah, of course, come whenever you'd like, it's the least I can do to help," Satomi smiled. "Have a safe journey."

"Thank you," Kakashi nodded as the door closed gently.

"That old woman.....she's lying," Sasuke said. "We didn't even tell her who we're looking for."

"I know," Kakashi nodded. "We'll look....later."

"We'll spy on her house?"

Kakashi nodded.

Satomi sighed as she locked the door, heading to the living room.

She paused in her steps as she saw Naruto enter from the backdoor with shaded eyes.

"Oh, Naruto. Welcome back, dinner's on the table," Satomi said. "Did you get into trouble? People were looking for you."

"Looking for me?" Naruto asked with narrowed eyes.

"Yes, they said you murdered one of their people," Satomi frowned.

He scoffed lightly before a mock smile appeared on his face. "Who cares....."

He walked towards her slowly.

Satomi's eyes widened as she felt cold metal on the side of her neck.

"I see you were having a nice little conversation with them just now."

"Naruto...." she tried backing off until she realized she was leaning against a table. 

"Wonderful.....I'll let them see. They're right outside, right? RIGHT!?" Naruto gave her a crazed grin. "I'll let them see what'll happen if they keep looking for me...."

She tried grabbing his wrist only for him to cut one of her fingers off as she let out a pained breath, lips quivering.

"Stop resisting....please stop resisting," Naruto laughed lightly. "I mean, you deserve this after all didn't you?" 

His eyes widened.

He dropped his kunai and dropped onto his knees as he stared at Satomi's finger in horror.

What.....the hell did he do?

"No....wait no," Naruto laughed. "No, this isn't happening, I," tears filled his eyes. "S-Satomi baachan-"

Satomi shakily stood up and ran for the door only for Naruto to grab her collar and slam her back onto the ground. "No...please don't run, Satomi baa-chan, please don't," Naruto cried.

Satomi coughed, trying to catch her breath as she stumbled towards the back door.

"NO! Don't go wait, I'll cut of your legs and, and you won't go," tears flowed down Naruto's face.

"If you're going to cut off someone's legs don't do it with a crying face."

Naruto and Satomi's eyes widened as a figure in a cloak appeared before them. "It makes you look weak."

The figure hopped down from the top of the boulder, grabbing a fistful of Satomi's hair before slamming her head into the rock, knocking her unconscious as blood started flowing down the side of her face.

"You....killed her."

"Yes I did," the figure grinned before pulling down his hoodie. "And I'm the one who got you in so much trouble."

Naruto's eyes widened as he sensed chakra signatures heading their way.

"Well."

Naruto's head spun towards the figure.

"Looks like I have to leave now. Good luck dealing with this yourself."

"HEY YOU-"

"Satomi-san!" The door slammed open.

Naruto's eyes widened.

---

Leave comments if possible :D tyyyy

just asking cuz im curious and definitely not because i want to read more comments- opinions on the...........black haired dude?