Chapter 9 - Story

"You done yet?"

Naruto glanced at the two graves one last time before nodding to Shinji. 

"Let's go then," Shinji straightened his body as they walked away from the graves.

"I will tell you everything."

Flashback

"Teruo Uchiha, who was ordered to a death sentence by the Uchiha clan head way before the days of the First Great Shinobi war," Shinji began, playing with a kunai. "Reason: Treason."

"As you do or don't know, The Uchiha clan were once rivals with the Senju clan. Teruo Uchiha... was a coward," Shinji stated. "In fear that one day he and his family will die because of this rivalry, he suggested to flee the clan, to which his parents immediately disagreed. He chose to escape by himself only to be reported by his very own parents."

Placing the kunai on the table, Shinji leaned back into his chair with a bored sigh. "He married a woman he met at god knows where, and they fucked and had babies, formed a family, bla bla bla....But here's the thing."

He sat up, giving Naruto a smirk. "He would get tracked easily if he used his own name, won't he?"

Naruto nodded, shooting him a weird glance.

"And so...he changed his name...." Shinji grinned. "...to Jurou Namikaze."

Naruto's eyes widened.

Flashback End

Kicking a man with a slashed headband in the head, Naruto grabbed a fistful of the man's hair before slitting his throat and leaping onto another tree branch.

"The Namikaze family lived a peaceful life for years with a small compound by the borders of the Land of Fire, still training their sons and daughters to protect themselves from any harm."

Turning around quickly, Naruto kicked a man who was going for a surprise attack in the chin, slicing his throat mid-air.

"That was until one day when some other Uchiha who fled the clan too found them again and killed all of their family. A teen named Yasuhiro managed to escape, taking an infant away."

Naruto's eyes widened as a man came charging his way with a katana, only for the man's attack to be blocked by Shinji. "You're no fun, Naruto."

"Yasuhiro knew that the Uchihas that killed his family would eventually come for him too, and sealed the infant's eyes so that he would not get the sharingan before leaving him at the gates of a village."

"Doesn't it feel better...when you watch the fear in their eyes as they die slowly?" Shinji smirked as he pierced through the man's palm, earning a pained scream.

"And that infant...was your father. Minato Namikaze."

"Get a therapist," Naruto rolled his eyes before standing up. 

"Say that to a mirror," Shinji laughed lightly before pinning the man to a three with his knives before kicking the man in his nuts.

"As you know, Minato fucked your mom and you were born. Then there's the Kyuubi attack."

"Just kill him and be done with this shit already," Naruto scoffed.

"But that wasn't all."

"Hai, hai," Shinji smiled and cut the man's ears off, the man now screaming and wailing.

"No one but the third Hokage's wife and the other nurse was there. They were both killed in the attack and so no one knew about this."

"God, he's noisy as fuck," Naruto growled before throwing a kunai and cut through the man's throat, silencing him instantly. "Let's go."

"Yasuhiro Namikaze sneaked into the village using the chaos around to his advantage. And there....."

Running over to Naruto with a grin, Shinji slowly walked deeper into the woods by Naruto';s side.

"He took me away.....You know what that means, right?"

Shinji leaned in closer to Naruto, giving him a genuinely sweet and innocent grin.

"Home sweet home, my brother."