First Version of Black Roses

This will be terribly cringey.

---

"Impersonating me?" Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, I can't say for sure but that's probably it," Shigeo shrugged. "I dunno how he looks like, he covered his whole body up. Just like you."

The bartender poured a drink and pushed it to Naruto who shook his head.

"At least try a bit..." Shigeo deadpanned. "Whatever, so what are you gonna do?"

"What else?" Naruto scoffed, a smirk on his face as he stood up. "I'll find him...." his eyes shone red slightly under his mask. "And kill him."

"Mhm. Be careful though, he's quite strong to defeat a B-rank on his own. I don't want to lose a client now, do I?" Shigeo smirked. "Anyways, here's something for you."

He pulled out a glass with gloves on. "Here. He had a drink when he came last week. You never drink, so I was suspicious of him and kept this glass. You have good sense of smell, right? This might help."

"Hm, thanks," Naruto held the glass up, inspecting it.

"You're welcome," Shigeo nodded.

"Hm? So this guy's the Kyuubi Jinchuriki?" Hidan smirked.

Yoneda narrowed his eyes as he summoned a katana, holding it up.

"It seems so," Kakuzu said.

"Hah, he's only a B-rank, we'll take him down easily!" Hidan grinned maniacally, swinging up his scythe as he charged at the figure in a cloak. "I'LL SACRIFICE YOU TO JASHIN-SA-!!!"

The Jashinist was cut off as he was stabbed from the back with a katana through his chest, straight through his heart.

"And they call you an S-rank? Pathetic. Yoneda gave the Jashinist a twisted grin as he stepped on his neck, pulling him back from his hair. "Oh?"

"ARGHHH YOU DAMN BRAT!! LET GO OF ME!" Hidan screamed. "OI! YOU, KAKUZU!! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING!?!?"

"You said you wanted to take him down yourself," Kakuzu said with a blank face.

"You're still alive, hm?" Yoneda raised his eyebrows.

"I'LL FUCKING SACRIFICE YOU T- AGH FUCK, FUCK, FUCKK!!" Hidan screamed as his hands were pinned down by two other katanas.

"So, will you live if I chop your head off?" Yoneda smirked as he squatted down, crushing a few of the Jashinist's bones.

With a those red eyes that almost made Hidan flinch, Yoneda swung his katana down at his head.

Red eyes watched as Hidan's head rolled away until it stopped rolling.

There was a moment of silence as Yoneda stared at his head. "You dead yet?"

"NOT YET, YOU DAMN BRAT!!" Hidan screamed. "KAKUZU, JUST KILL THAT BRAT ALREADY!!! YOU CAN HAVE ALL OF THAT DAMN MONEY!!"

"Shut up or I'll kill you myself later," Kakuzu narrowed his eyes. His hand shot out at Yoneda whose eyes widened, dodging out of the way.

Raising up his katana, he moved to cut the strings connected to Kakuzu's hand only for his own katana to break.

His eyes widened as the hand quickly retreated back to Kakuzu's body, knocking him hard on the head as he dropped onto the ground, eyes rolled to the back off his skull.

"Huh. He's unconscious already," Kakuzu muttered.

"YEAH, NOW GET MY BODY, KAKUZU!!" Hidan screamed.