ranboo cat

Mark and I didn't really talk after I woke him up

Mark and I didn't really talk after I woke him up. He stayed quiet so I left, plus he was in a call with someone, maybe his boyfriend or something? Eh I don't know, my friends and I have stayed up super long and slept on call before so I shouldn't assume..

I went back to my room to get a change of clothes since I didn't wanna be all cooped up in this house. I changed into some jeans and a shirt, putting on some socks after and just doing little bits more till I felt ready.

(this is so random but i wanna know what ur guy's version of (name) would wear.. like just drop a quick description! for me id say that my (name) would be just wearing some cuffed baggy jeans with an oversized white shirt. IDK WHY IM ASKING THIS I JUST WANNA KNOW SINCE THIS BOOK GAS BEEN GETTING MORE HYPE 😭)

I took my phone off from charging and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Mark's mom ask.

"Just walking around, I don't wanna stay here all week." I said putting on my shoes.

"Why not take Mark with you? You're new here and he could show you to places that you might like!"

"Eh its alright. Not too sound like a downer but he's changed a lot and it seems like he doesn't necessarily like me anymore as he did before, so I'd rather leave him being comfortable instead of uncomfortable."

I saw her face turn a bit sad, with a mix of anger? Uh.. Mother anger is never good..

"Well okay then.. I'll tell your parents just don't forget to text them, and if you need to be picked up just call me."

I nodded and made my way out the door and left the townhouse.

Your first stop was to get some souvenirs at whatever local gift shop was nearby. You took your phone out of your pocket and searched for gift shops near you in your maps app.

Nearest Gift Shop: 37 Minute Walk

Aw man what the hell.. You thought.

Well, you had free time and it wasn't getting dark any time soon.. You sighed to yourself, putting in your earbuds, and your phone back in your pocket. You started walking.

- time skip -

You got your souvenirs! A mug and a refrigerator magnet that both said "San Francisco" on them and a white tee that had the basic, "I love San Francisco," words on them. Yes the shirt was kind of ugly but hey, who said you were gonna make a fit out of it? It was just a little thing to remember your visit across the country.

You walked around the city and took some pics while having the bag of SF merchandise on your arm. Everything was so tall! There were some pigeons who took a dump as they flew from building to building and thank the lord that their white shit didn't land on you. There were some stray cats that you tried petting, some successful but others too untrusting of humans. One cat caught your attention, a chimera cat, black and white fur, with heterochromia eyes, green and red.

"Aw, cute baby." You cooed at it as it approached your hand, wanting a pet.

You smiled. The other cats didn't like this much contact at all, maybe the others were just plain street cats and this one had an owner? Well you didn't care much, you heard it pur as it went around you. You took a quick picture.

"Well I have to go now, bye bye!" You gave it its last pet and both of you separated ways.

(LOL SORRY THIS WAS JUST KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER)