feeling a bit groggy

I shuffled across the bed and threw the blanket off of me, it was getting hot

I shuffled across the bed and threw the blanket off of me, it was getting hot. Well, this is San Francisco so it isn't surprising.

Wait, I have school!

I quickly got myself up and ready, brushing my hair with my fingers a bit, and clicked through my apps since I could use it to join the calls, but first I needed to check the code in my email.

I went into my school account and swiped through everything since I couldn't find the latest code to my first period.

Wait-

I am so dumb-

I swiped down my phone's screen and saw the date.

It was the weekend.. And the it was 12 in the morning.

Besides the school, god it was 12 already? I mean that Mark guy was so loud.. What was he even doing that early in the morning? What a bother, honestly.

I sighed and stood up from the bed and headed down to the living room with my empty water bottle to refill it.

"Morning (name)." My dad said.

"Morning."

"Why good morning my dear (name), how about waking up your best friend? We'll be having breakfast shortly." My mom spoke.

"Um, sure."

Best friend? Its been two years and he's only given a bad impression because of early in the morning.

Before I went back upstairs, I put my empty bottle in the recycling bin and took out another from the fridge, taking a gulp since I woke up with with a scratchy throat.

"Um Ms. Anderson, could I ask you something?" I asked.

"Go right ahead." She said while she was in front of the stove, cooking what smelled like eggs.

"Um, is Mark alright?" I asked.

She turned off the stove, turning at me with a worried face.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh its nothing bad, its just that he kept screaming in the middle of the night till I told him to stop at like 4 am in the morning."

"Ohh, don't worry he'll open up when he's comfortable. Its a small little hobby of his." She smiled.

"I'll tell him to quiet down when he streams again tonight."

"Streams? He's a streamer?"

I knew what streamers were, I just never watched them since I always kept myself busy with other things.

"Oh my- forget I said that.." She said, turning back around and continuing on the eggs.

I shrugged it off, I'll ask him about it later.

I took my water bottle back in the room and walked over to the room Ranboo was in.

I knocked, no answer. I knocked again, no answer.

He might be sleeping.

I slowly turned the door knob and saw a bright light. As I walked, I turned to my right and saw three monitors.

God this guy had some money, what does he even do?

I looked closer and saw a tall slanted guy, his shoulders supporting his head as it layed on the table. He had headphones on, so he was probably on a call with someone before he fell asleep.

I tapped him, he didn't move.

I tapped him again, a little movement but still asleep.

I bonked the top of his head to the point that he'd wake up.

"H-Huh?" He scratched the part of his head that I put pressure on.

"T-Tubbo? Hello?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

He turned on his monitors with a quick swipe of his mouse and typed in his computer password quick. It revealed discord.

He really is an incel isn't he...

I stayed quiet for a bit and just looked at him do whatever he was doing.

"Huh? Yeah I just woke up.. How long have I been asleep? For 7 hours?!" The guy exclaimed.

"Tubbo I probably look like a mess right now I'm not gonna turn on my camera."

"Ughhh fine just shut up its too early to hear you whine."

The webcam attached to the top of his monitor turned a red color.

"See Tubs I look horrible." He rubbed his eyes.

"Huh? What do you mean are you pulling my leg or something?"

Mark took a closer look at his monitor and widened his eyes.

"O-Oh (name)! I d-didn't know youve were here!"

"U-Um hes a childhood friend you could say.." Mark said randomly.

"Uh, who are you talking to?" I asked.

"An online friend.."

"Well, I don't really care about this.." I gestured to the whole computer setup.

"My mom asked me to bring you down to eat breakfast so c'mon."

"A-Ah alright.. Let me say goodbye first."

"Also, sorry about earlier. You were probably streaming.."

Wait what Ranboo thought.