unforgettable memory

TW : sexual topics brought up

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, maybe a text or a call?

mum
(name) could you go to McDonalds and get us something to eat for dinner?

Dinner? You pulled down the screen of your phone and noticed that it already hit at 8pm!

(name)
o sure? I mean how would I bring it back I walked pretty far from the house
*location sent*

mum
gosh (name) you're not close at all from us
but its alright
Maya and I will pick you up, just tell us when to come

(name)
uh ok there's a McDonalds near me right now can you guys tell me what you want now

A bit of a pause from texting your mother, she was probably asking the others what they wanted

mum
alright so get us
(insert McDonalds meal for 5 people here)
and ill send you the money in your venmo account

(name)
ok will do

Mom POV

"Do you think the plan is actually gonna work?" She asked Maya.

"Of course! Why wouldn't it?"

Your POV

You crossed the street and went inside the McDonalds building, going to the cashier.

"Hello! What would you like during this afternoon sir?" The cashier asked.

You said the list your mom texted and it totalled to, god 50$?! This is McDonalds not some boujee restaurant...

You took a peek at your venmo account and saw that 60$ had been sent. You transferred the money to your own bank account and gave the cashier your card.

You sat down and texted your mom that you just finished ordering. They'd be here in about 10 minutes..

- time skip -

"Order for (name)!" They called.

You went back to the cashier counter and gosh..

You counted and there was about 11 McDonalds bags on the counter..

"Ouf- Thank you.." You said trying to carry all McDonalds bags outside to wait for when your mom arrived.

You saw 2 girls approaching you, well maybe they weren't approaching you just like going across you-

"Hey there, (name) was it?" One of them said as they both sat down.

You were getting uncomfortable.

"Uh.. Sure..?"

"Aw! You're so cute when you're flustered!" The other one giggled.

"Ugh shut up. Heh, anyways (name), we saw you pay that 50$ McDonalds bill earlier and were wondering, wouldn't you need help eating all of.." She circled her fingers to the bangs then started moving them to her right.

"that.." The fingers pointed at you.

"I-I don't quite understand..?" This situation was so weird.

"Silly, she's talking about this." The other girl brought her hands up, one doing a pinch like pose and the other having only one finger up.

Um.

One of them stood up and sat right beside you.

(hey so this is where things will get a bit sexual but don't worry it'll just be a quick scene!)

She put a hand on your thigh.

"Please stop." You quivered as the sharp tingle went up your spine.

She continued moving her hand across your leg, you couldn't move. You tried hard to move but everything bone in your body practically died.

You felt yourself getting teary eyed and closed your eyes, this was a first and you hoped the only first.

She moved her hand to your side, grabbing the side of your stomach.

The other girl giggled, pulling out her phone as everything happened.

"Babe! There you are!" You heard a voice call out.

You looked up and saw none other than the guy himself, Mark!

"O-Oh do you know them (name)?" He stuttered.

The touching stopped and the girl who was touching you straightened herself up.

"Who are you and why are you calling my boyfriend babe?" She defended herself.

"Excuse you?"

"Yeah you're hearing it right, I'm his girlfriend so who are you?"

You looked up at him and tried moving your head, bobbing it side to side.

"Sorry but I'm his boyfriend? You can even check yourself, there's about 4 hicks I gave him from our 'session' last night."

The girl scoffed and stood up, so did her friend. They both left.

Mark sat beside you and you quickly hugged him.

"Fuck man.. That was so fucking scary I didn't know what to do.. I was so fucking scared.." You wiped your eyes on his black hoodie.

"Lets talk about it in the car." He patted your back.

He took half the bags and you took the others. You hopped inside the passenger seat of the black car, mark going into the driver side, and placed the bags on the seats behind the both of you.

Mark closed the doors and locked them, turning on the AC. You saw his hands shaking a bit, probably because this was his first time stepping into such an uncomfortable situation and since he wasn't that well in confrontation and talking to strangers in general. He layed his forehead on the wheel of the car and took deep breaths, you leaning back on your seat and taking your own deep breaths as well.

"Are... A-Are you good now?" He stuttered.

"I.. I think.. Yeah..."You started down the thigh and your side, the parts that had been violated.

Mark took his final breaths and started the car, driving back to his house.

"W-What happened?"

"I don't know.. One second I was just sitting alone waiting for my mom and your mom, then these two girls came.. T-They.. They told me they were gonna.."

You did the gesture.

"Sorry that had to happen to you man.. This usually never happens in San Francisco.. Theres a-always cameras practically everywhere for anyone to ever do anything like that.."

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to go out by myself anymore without being reminded of that.." You laughed to yourself, trying to un-tensen your much rather tensed up mood.

"Hey don't say that. Your family and my family are going out together tomorrow so you'll have this whole situation out of your mind." He turned to you, flashing a quick smile then focusing back on the road.

HI GUYS THANK YOU FOR 1K!!! <3
UPDATES WILL BE INCONSISTENT BUT WHEN I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE I USUALLY POST 3 CHAPTERS IN A DAY!!
also very sorry for that scene, it was an idea that popped up in my head because i didnt know how to make you and ranboo interact since i made his character a person whos all cooped up inside house and rarely goes outside and stuff

ALSO if you guys have any ideas for the book feel free to leave them down! its preferred if its an idea connected to the story like for an example, having ranboos fans recognize him when you and his family go out and now ppl think its not ranboo but homoboo LMAO
i wont be writing that but its just an examples so iykyk