some alone time

I explained to my mom what happened to me and just laughed it off like I usually do

I explained to my mom what happened to me and just laughed it off like I usually do. I don't like talking about stuff I don't want to talk about so I just told her it was no big deal and started eating my share of the food my mom technically bought us. I sat down on the carpet of the living room, going through my school account to see if I had any upcoming assignments or announcements a teacher brought up while I munched on my fries.

"So, how was it riding with Mark hm?" Mark mom asked sitting next to me.

I saw my mom from the corner of my eyes crossing her arms, signaling for Mark's mom to not bring up the topic. 

"Oh um, it was okay I guess." I just said eating another one of my fries and turning off my phone.

"Okay? Did something bad happen?" She kept prying.

"Um nothing really, just a normal car ride haha." I said.

"Well, if Mark gives you any trouble, you talk to me okay?" She said.

I nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

She did a closed eyed smile and I suddenly flinched a bit when she reached for my shoulders.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked with a worried face.

"U-Um.. Its no big deal I'll go up stairs now."

I stood up straight and made my way to the stairs, climbing up them and got into the room I was staying in.

"(name)?" I heard.

I turned to my side and saw Mark on his laptop.

"Oh h-hi, I hope I'm not bothering you I just.. wanna lay down.." I said and plopped myself on the bed, taking one of the pillows and hugging it tightly while I stared at the ceiling.

"Was it my mom?" He turned and chuckled a bit.

"Oh um.."

"Hey its no big deal don't worry. My mom can be a handful a lot of the times, that's why I stay in my room a lot unless its time to eat or whatever. So, what happened?" He turned back to his laptop and started typing whatever he needed to type.

I played myself on my side, my front body facing Mark while he worked or looked like he was working on something on his computer.

"Your mom was prying on what happened, I think its cause I was acting kinda quiet. Then when she went to grab my shoulders I kinda flinched haha.."

Mark stopped typing.

"I'll stay here for tonight. We can talk it out if it'll make you more comfortable." He turned to me and smiled.

"Ah its alright! You're a streamer a-and you're probably an important person that people need more than I do.."

"Haha its alright don't worry. My ass cheeks needed a break from sitting for six hours and even more anyways." He laughed.

"Also, mind asking how you know I streamed?" He got quiet when asking this.

"You're mom told me. Don't worry I'm not some creepy stalker or anything, I don't even watch people who stream anyways." I shrugged.

"Ughh my mom has such a big mouth.. Well, its not like it would've changed anything between us."

Between us?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Sorry poor choice of words, I don't even know what I meant either." He giggled.

I don't know what came to me, I just started feeling heat rise to my cheeks as he laughed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but your face is all red." He smirked.

"Oh shut up.." I buried my face into the pillow I was holding.

"Okay okay I'll stop teasing you, we just haven't had a moment like this in forever you know? I've missed you, really."

Mark please stop..

"U-Um me too I guess.." Saying while my face still in the pillow.

I took the pillow off, forcing a serious face.

"So. Whats about this streaming thing huh? I wanna know!" I threw the pillow at him.

"Oh um its nothing much haha.." He scratched his neck.

"Bruh. I've known you for awhile so I know when you're lying, plus people who scratch their neck always have something to hide."

"Okay you got me, just search up Ranboo.."

"Ranboo? Weird name."

"Yeah yeah, I get that a lot." He shrugged.

"Alright sir famous~" I teased, scrolling through his YouTube account and the rest of his twitch videos.

"Don't expose me okay?"

"Why would you think I'd do that? Let the whole world see my beloved Mark's face?" I smirked.

"Haha okay okay I just wanted to make sure." He turned to the side.

Aw he's probably blushing..

"I wanted to do this ever since I saw you at the airport." I heard him say.

"Huh-"

I felt my arms around me.

"Um are you good Mark? Whats with the sudden touchy touchy feelings.."

I mean I didn't not like it, I definitely didn't want him to let go..

Oh my god (name) shut up with your gay feelings Mark probably isn't even gay or like I don't even know anymore..

"I-I just.." He said. He didn't let go though.

"Everythings been super awkward. I missed you a lot and I thought you'd be mad at me for not texting you back after all these years.. So.. I just didn't make an effort to welcome you.. You know..?" 

He laid his head on top of mine.

"No its alright haha don't worry-"

"No no, welcome back, my (name)."

HERE COMES THE FAN SERVICE SORRY FOR NO UPDATES IM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER AT THIS MOMENT