Compromise Marriage part 1

TITLE:MARRIAGE

Today the whole deshmukh house is decorated with flowers and lights .... Kids are playing and running around the hall..Aunties are busy in their gossips... meanwhile a beautiful girl is seen attending the guests... She is instructing caterers to serve snacks nd drinks...She is looking so adoring and why not today her only family member..her brother Nikhil is getting married.She is missing her Aai baba who died 3 years ago in a car accident...and since then she has been taking care of her brother and also handling Deshmukh saree emporium..the only source of their income....But from past 3 months Nikhil has joined RR industries and getting a decent salary....Nikhil is waiting for her betterhalf in the pavilion..Priest asked me to bring bride ... i moved towards Sakshi's room...The ladies were helping and teasing her...she was blushing heavily...

Now she was done with her touch up and we took her to Pavilion..She sat with Nikhil.Priest started chanting mantras and everything was going on smoothly and perfectly but my inner instinct was saying something bad was about to happen...... And it all seemed to be coming true when a man in grey tuxedo forcefully entered into the hall with some bodyguards....Everone was shocked upon seeing him nd stood up from their seat....

I was able to recognize him by reading the newspaper daily... He was none other than the underworld don Raghav Rao.. who was famous for his illegal activities in whole Hyderabad..but why is he here? Did anyone invite him here? But Sakshi's family is a decent one ...why will they invite a criminal in their daughter's wedding....before I could think of
more possibilities....my chain of thoughts were broken when one of the his man came towards the pavilion and dragged Nikhil in the middle of hall...Everyone was scared but no one had the couage to ask him and I was frozen at my place.....

Sakshi was crying and trembling in fear and I was petrified seeing my brother's condition that how his happiest day can be so worst? Suddenly my gaze moved to
Nikhil who was wincing in pain and blood was oozing from his mouth.Raghav punched him...It was enough for me and without even reasiling i shouted and moved towards him.His back was facing me..

Me(at the top of voice):Stop it Mr.Raghav...how can u be so cruel to someone?? Your punch has almost taken my brother's life... nd who gave u the right to hit him?

Nikhil (controlling his pain): Pallavi Di.. aap plz shant ho jao.. aur Raghav sir Aap plz Di ki baat ka bura mat maan na Yeh aapke baare mein nahi janti...plz Sir.

(Pallavi di.. you plz calm down.. and raghav sir plz don't feel bad about her words, she doesn't know about you...plz sir.)

Pallavi:Nikhil Yeh sab Kya ho raha hai..aur tum iss criminal ko sir Kyon keh rahe ho...tum toh RR industries mein kaam ....realising.
'RR mtlb Raghav Rao hai..nd Nikhil nodded ...

(Nikhil what is happening here nd why r u calling this criminal as sir..u work for RR industries.. realising RR industries mean Raghav Rao nd u work for him.. Nikhil nodded)

Pallavi: How can u do this.. from last 3 months u were working for a mafia..i didn't expect ki u will lie to ur sister...
She was having fresh tears rolling on the cheeks.

Raghav was not at all intetested in their family drama.. he turned back to see the owner of this courageous voice..nd he was awestruck seeing a beautiful girl standing in front of her......

Raghav's pov:
The girl standing in front of me is dressed in light green lehanga with matching earrings and maang tika...She is looking so naive and innocent..she is so pure and angelic ... but at the same time couragous like a lioness.It feels my heart is uncontrolable..it is palpating....i never felt like this for a girl before... and I m loving her presence.

Pallavi was feeling discomfort at his stare

Pallavi: Dekhiye Mr.Rao agar mere bhai se koi galti hui hai toh usse maaf kar dijiye plz..woh Abhi nadaan hai..

(See Mr.Rao if my brother has committed any mistake plz forgive him..he is still innocent)

Raghav:Agar iss ne koi galti kiya hota toh main maaf kar deta par iss ne jo 3 lakh ka loan liya tha...uss ka due date 5 din pehle ka tha...aur upar se kisi ka call bhi nai receive kiya.. Ab toh Yeh seedha jail jayega...ardham ainda

Pallavi: I'll pay the amount of loan but plz don't send him to jail.

Raghav was stubborn as they are late for paying loan..But her tears were making him weak...And he decided not to send him jail only on one condition.....

Raghav: If u want me to leave this topic here then marry me..right now..

Pallavi's head was spinning...she was bewildered by his sudden announcement...But having no choice she agreed for marriage.. Raghav took her to towards the pevilion nd filled her hairline with vermilion...a lone tear escaped from eye..

He tied nuptial chain around her neck

He tied nuptial chain around her neck..Raghav gave her a naughty smirk and called her Mrs.Pallavi Raghav Rao...in his deep husky voice...which brought shivers down her spine...

********************************
So that's it for today ...it was my first attempt on Raghvi ...if u liked the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the chappy.😊😊
Critics and suggestions are most welcomed here..... I'll try to post next part soon till then savdhaan rahiye satark rahiye aur dekhte rahiye Mehndi hai rachne wali...
💞💞💞