Compromise Marriage Last Part

TITLE : 3rd world war

AFTER A YEAR

Raghav is reading some files and discussing about some important clients with Farhad...

**Now Raghav has resigned from his  underworld mafia position nd  living a happy life with his family**

He saw Pallavi coming there with a baby girl in her arms, he saw his two lifelines .

Pallavi came to him and gave there daughter to him......Avira

Ye lo tumhari Pari, ro rhi thi..... Pallavi said.

Kyun meri Pari mereko miss karraha tha.......Raghav asked looking at the angelic face of his daughter. Baby didn't respond and was now licking his fingers, he looked at them smiling........

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

AFTER 5 YEARS

What if amma got angry..nowadays she is scolding me more than usual.Avira complained

Don't worry kiddo Appa will save you. Raghav said

But who will save you from Amma.. Avira said under her breath..

Let'go asistant chef...Raghav said lifting Avira in her arms...

Ok head chef...she said while smiling cutely.

In kitchen:
Raghav started preparing Pallavi's favorite Maharashtrian cuisine....whereas Avira is sitting on slab giving instructions from youtube recipes.

After 1 hr

Pallavi came back from Hospital.she entered the kitchen.
Pallavi's mouth fell open in shock...she was still concluding what happened to her kitchen.

The condition of kitchen looks like as if 3rd world war had taken place here.. The Gravy is on the floor.The walls are black with smoke nd aroma of burning ingredients is there....and all thanks to Mr.Raghav Rao the worst chef of the year..no no decade or may be century..
whereas Raghav and Avira seems to be  arguing on the favorite dish of Pallavi.

Your Amma likes pav bhaji ....Raghav said

No Appa she likes vada pav more...  Avira said

Kiddo i know her more ...so let's cook pav bhaji...Raghav again said

Both started arguing nd throwing flour on each other.

Enough....Pallavi shouted from behind.

Ravira turned nd were flabbergasted seeing the Pallavi before time nd she was looking annoyed.

What did you do to my kitchen..Pallavi yells annoyingly

Sweetheart...Raghav tried to apologize to her but was interrupted

Amma i told Appa that it's a bad idea to cook food..we'll order something...But u know na he doesn't listen to me... Avira said with puppy eyes to her amma.

Raghav was a bit surprised as her daughter was more faster than politicians in flipping...

It's ok Pallavi..i'll clean it in evening.
Raghav said tried to calm the lioness in her wife

I need it in a hour...you guys know how much i love my kitchen..she yells

Sarē am'ma/tēne (ok amma/honey)...
Ravira said in unison.

Pallavi left the kitchen leaving father daughter duo behind.

In evening:

The duo cleaned the kitchen nd sat on sofa tiredly...pallavi also joined them nd they shared their family time..

After some time,

Farhad entered the Rao mansion with his family...wife Ruqsar nd son Aarif.

On seeing Aarif...Avira ran towards them nd hugged Aarif...as he was her  childhood best friend.They were in same class...nd used to share their cartoon secrets....

Aarif parents smiled seeing their bonding.....but here someone was murderously glaring at their hug...

*****************************

Who is the person ? Do you know?
If not ...i'll tell u in next chapter...
This is the last part nd epilogue will be there soon...
Bbye
Take care❤