Compromise Marriage Part 4

TITLE: THEIR FIRST KISS

It was evening and Raghav returned to Rao mansion with a bouquet and his wife's favourite Vanilla cake...he ordered Naidu to place cake in refrigerator..
And took bouquet along with him.

But his room was locked from inside...and he was sure that Pallavi was taking revenge for morning incident..

He gently knocked on the door... but no response...he was getting a
bit irritated.

Pallavi open the door ...I know that u r angry on me for morning incident...but let me come inside.. I'll justify.... Raghav spoke.

Nahi kholungi... jab tak tum mujhe sorry Nahi bologe.. Pallavi spoke from inside.

Main kaiko sorry bolega... tumhara bhi galti tha... mujhse door jaane ka baat kiya iss liye darr Gaya tha... Raghav said .

Kehne ko Hyderabad ke don aur darr aise rahe the jaise conjuring dekh ke aaye ho...she said chuckling.

Agar baat tumhara ho toh haan darr jata hai main...he spoke in his serious tone.

But no reply came from inside nd he further continued.

Accha thik hai main tumko bolta hai woh...jo tum sunn na chahta hai.. pr kisiko bolna nahi...ki main tumko bola..woh ... mera mtlb ....Sorry....he spoke closing his eyes...

Pallavi opened the door with a victory smile on her face....

Raghav entered in the room..placing bouquet on her dressing table.. he sat on the couch....

Toh tumhara Aaj ka din kaisa tha..he asked her..

Kaisa ho Sakta hai...sirf Khana peena aur sona ......boring din...she spoke yawningly

Toh tum apna studies continue Kar lo...main Farhad ko bol ke tumhara admission IRSM college mein karwa dega......he spoke.

She couldn't believe what Raghav said....she was beyond shocked plus happy....

Par mera ek condition hai... Raghav said

Woh kya hai...mujhe sab manzoor hai....She said still dreaming..

He stood up from his place and came closer to Pallavi...he grabbed her wrist....main tumse jo kahega woh dega ....he said naughtily....soooo...i want a hug..

Pallavi(absent mindedly):Hug bs..
I thought ki seedha kiss ke liye kahoge.....

Pallavi realised nd mentally slapped herself for this slip of tongue...whereas Raghav was staring at her in amusement...

Waise yeh idea Zyada better hai.. he said leaning towards her ....

For the very first time in her life she was feeling a different sensation in her body...It's not like that she has never been so close to someone....but this proximity nd his physique were so tempting...

Slowly she closed her eyes in submission.
But Raghav understood this hormonious reaction in her body.
He placed his one hand on her wrist nd another hand on her cheek lovingly nd gently kissed her other cheek...

When Raghav kissed her soft cheek ...he tempted to touch her more....but controlled his wild thoughts because it was not the right time for this intimacy.... Firstly he wanted to arouse the love nd affectionate feelings in Pallavi's heart for himself...

Raghav separated from her nd left for shower leaving a blushing plus smiling Pallavi behind...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The night passed in a blink nd it was morning.....

Raghav woke up from the bed nd found his bedside empty...he went downstairs nd found his wife beautifully dressed in a orange saree preparing his fav. sambhar with coconut chutney in kitchen..
How can his morning be better than this??

He sat on sofa in living room from where he could stare his wife easily...

Kya baat hai Aaj...koi boht sundar lag raha hai...Agar koi Roj itna beautifil lagega toh mera office jaane ka mood nhi karega...he said a bit loudly checking her out

She smiled at his compliment ....
Flirty Rao kahin ka...she said a bit loudly in response...

She brought Raghav' s fav.. sugarless protein shake from kitchen ... but suddenly slipped due to little water on the floor... but before she hits the ground a strong pair of arms held her ...
Her saviour was none other than her flirty Rao....they shared an intense eyelock but soon it was disturbed by a fake cough...

(Koun hai yeh kabbab mein haddi 😅😅pyaar ka dushman....guess kro...koun hoga??)

********************************

So that's it for today...I'll post next part soon...
Be safe from corona nd take precautions guys...
Bbye 🖐🖐🖐take care
Yukta