Compromise Marriage Part 3

TITLE: POSSESSIVE RAO

They shared an eyelock but soon it was disturbed by a gentle knock on the door....
Swamy was standing on the door with a tray of food in his hand..

Swamy: Annā nēnu yu mariyu Pallavi bhābī kōsaṁ vindu

(Anna i brought food for u and Pallavi bhabi)

Raghav:Paṭṭikalō āhārānni un̄caṇḍi

(Alright place food tray on the table)

After placing tray Swamy exited from the room.

Pallavi was looking at her in surprise...which didn't get unnoticed by Raghav...

I know that ur husband is damn hot and sexy....but don't gawp at me like this..otherwise u'll fall in love with me...he said while giving her a naughty smirk...

I was not ogling at u..i didn't understand telugu that's why I was surprised... just bcoz of this reason I faced so many difficulties in handling telugu ladies in absence of Krishna...... she said defending herself..

It'ok ....i'll teach u telugu..he said

Her eyes glittered up hearing this..

Then they both had their dinner... and slept on the bed not before making a lakshman Rekha between them...Raghav was chuckling at his wife antics of this border idea..Soon they both drifted into the sleep.

Next morning

Pallavi saw his husband lying with him

Pallavi saw his husband lying with him...the man who forced her to marry him..the man who punched her brother almost to death....creating a hurricance in her life how can he slept peacefully....without making noise she went to bathroom to take a shower and when she returned back ..she went to dressing table for getting ready...and felt someone's gaze on her... she saw Raghav's reflection in mirror who was dreamily staring at her...

he was awestruck at the sight of his beautiful wife getting ready in front of mirror

he was awestruck at the sight of his beautiful wife getting ready in front of mirror...she was looking breathtaking in her Blue saree.... little makeup and matching jewels...He examined her from head to toe from his vision..he moved close to Pallavi and said in his deep husky voice "U are looking beautiful wifey"...he wrapped his muscular hand around her waist. She was sensing flying butterflies in her stomach....
But it was enough for her.... she pushed him back nd he stumbled back due to her sudden action..

Raghav(angry but still trying to control his rage):Yeh Kya kar raha tum... mereko push kaiko kiya??

Pallavi: Kyonki tum mere pati nahi ho...

Raghav:Tumne drink kiya hai subah subah jo Aisa mazaak kar raha hai...kal hi toh hamara shaadi Hua hai...itna jaldi bhul gyi.

Pallavi:Kaash bhool paati Mr.Rao.
Aur iss shaadi mein normal shaadi jaisa kuch bhi nahi hai... Kya Maine aapse shaadi apni marzi se ki........nahi.......kya main aapse pyaar karti hu....nahi....toh fir Yeh normal shaadi kaise hui??😢😢

Raghav was still standing on his place looking down...

Aur main iss rishtey mein zyada derr nahi rahungi... aur Abhi main Deshmukh Saree empoeium is rahi hu...Pallavi said confidently.

Raghav's eyes were moist and at the same time cold....bcoz her words were piercing in his heart..

Tum iss ghar se bahar se nahi jayega... he spoke with coldness on his face.

Tum khud ko samajhte Kya ho... Main jaungi bahar aur tum mujhe iss tarah rok nahi sakte.... she spoke confidently...

Toh jao fir...par lagta hai tum apne bhai se pyaar nahi karta..he spoke in his usual threatening tone.

Pallavi was frozen at her place... cursing her Destiny...

Pallavi:I hate u Mr.Rao...aap duniya ke pehle aur aakhri insaan ho jis se as main itni nafrat karti hoon.

I love u too wifey... Raghav said.

He got ready in formal suit and left his room...

Screen shifts to Jayati Jewellers:

Raghav was sitting quietly on his seat thinking about the things that had happened in the morning and Farhad entered...

Anna ...aaj aap office kyon aaye ho?....Farhad asked

Yeh kaisa sawaal hai...main roj hi office aata hai...Raghav spoke irritatedly..

Par roj roj aapki shaadi toh nahi hoti. . .. .aur aap yahan bhabi ke saath time spend karne ki jagah mere saath kaam kar rahe ho... Farhad spoke jokingly..

Raghav gave him a deadly glare nd told everything about the morning incident...

Offoooo Anna...aapko bhabi ko Jaane dena chahiye tha..aap kab se Raghav Rao se possessive Rao ban Gaye.. .Farhad spoke

Main jaanta hai Farhad galti mera hai...par jab woh mujhse durr jaane ka baat kiya toh main darr gaya....(realising)...Aur tu mujhe possessive Rao bola....Idiot Kahin ka...

It was evening and Raghav returned to Rao mansion with a bouquet and his wife's favourite Vanilla cake...But his room was locked from inside...and he was sure ki his wife was taking revenge for morning incident.

********************************
Hiii Raghvians..how r u all?..
Sorry for updating this chapter late...i was stuck with my exams nd my last exam is on 30...after that I'll be regular...pakka...

So the villain is back in mhrw.. lion...nd he is going to reveal Mandar's death mystery...What do u think ki ab aage Kya hoga ??
Jo bhi hoga mazaa aayega.. .
Till then savdhaan rahiye satark rahiye aur corona se bach ke rahiye...

With regards💞
Yukta