Compromise Marriage Epilogue

TITLE:NEW BABY

Pallavi turned and looked to the direction to her husband who was glaring murderously Aarif hugging Avira...Raghav is not fond of Aarif...as his closeness with Avira bothers him... indeed it was a friendly hug but still.. call him an overprotective father..
Aarif is a good boy nd always help Avira in school...but Raghav has been always insecure about sharing his loving belongings...but here is her daughter Avira ...so he always want her to feel loved and secure in her Appa's arms..but this Aarif..he is a special case...

Raghav called Avira,Aarif to and farhad to join for dinner so that avrif can separate from their so called friendly hug ....

Pallavi took Ruqsar to show her new banarasi sarees which she brought few days ago....

The dinner went on smoothly...Farhad returned with his family...Aarif gave a good bye cheek kiss to Avira before leaving....that irritated Raghav the most.....

At night,

Raghav entered his room and saw a beautiful box placed on the bed..Pallavi was nowhere to be seen so he opened the box.
The box had a picture of Avira with a note..." i'm not a little girl anymore, bcoz i am going to be a big sister soon "

Raghav could not handle his happiness after reading those words...so his tears found a way to show his emotions...Pallavi came behind the closet nd Raghav hugged her tightly.

Yeh good news tumhe kab pata chala?
Raghav asked still hugging Pallavi.

Aaj morning mein jab main hospital gayi thi tab pata chala...Pallavi replied

Pr woh toh tumko morning sickness ho raha tha iss liye tum doctor ke paas gaya tha...he again said..

Pr i told doctor ki mere mere periods 7days late hain toh she told me to took a pregnancy test...she replied blushingly.

Avira came there to show her new drawing book nd Raghvi hugged their daughter...They separated the hug nd Pallavi cupped Avira's face while sitting on recliner...

Kiddo...mujhe aapko ek good news batana hai...ap boht jald ek big sister bann ne wale ho.....iss world mein aapka ek chhotu sa sibling aane wala hai...Pallavi said happily

I'm going to be an elder sister...yay... Avira started dancing on bed nd stopped realizing something.

Kya hua baby..Pallavi asked

Amma new baby aa raha hai mtlb aap baby ko zyada love karoge mujhe nahi.. Avira said pouting sadly.

Nahi baby this will never happen... Amma will always love you more than anyone else...Pallavi said assuringly

But amma i hv seen in Shinchan when Himawari was born.... Shinchan's parents started loving Himawari more..
Avira said sadly...

Ohh...that's the reason my baby is worried...(thinking)..umm ...but u hv also seen in Doraemon that how Gian looks after his sister Jako.
Baby being an elder sister is a bliss..u can play doctor games with baby...as much as u want....
Raghav said to Pallavi's defence

If u will have someone to play under the same roof u don't have to wait for Aarif...he further added with a smirk.

Avira was now satisfied with her parents explanation ...she knows she will always be her parent's big girl.

Soon she fell asleep in her Appa's lap.

Raghav place Avira on bed comfortably and came to Pallavi ....... Main bahut khush hoon...mujhe nahi pata tha meri life mein ek din aisa bhi aayega.....

"Thank you for completing me Sweetheart " he tells her lovingly looking forward as he sees his little .. sorry soon to be big girl sleeping nd rubs his hand around her belly...

Come soon baby...appa can't wait to see u nd hold you in my arms....

Pallavi nodded with a satisfying smile and leaned onto his shoulders...
He also wrapped his arms around her.

The screen freezes on their smiling faces_________________________________________

_________________________________________

So here Raghvi's compromise marriage ends...Ab ijazat dijiye...chalti hoon...
Bbye
Take care:)❤

But i'll be back soon with another story.