Compromise Marriage Part 7

TITLE: CONFESSION

It was evening and the sun was setting in vibrant colours of pink and orange in the sky...Raghav and Pallavi were sitting in balcony adoring each other...

Raghav ek baat poochu....she asked

Haan poocho....he replied....

Tum Hyderabad ke itne Bade don ho aur itne handsome bhi...toh tumne mujhe se hi kyon shaadi ki..tumhe toh koi bhi ladki mil jati.. ...mujhe sundar hoti aur tumse bhi pyaar karti....she asked.

He pulled her waist nd made her sit on his lap.......... by his act ,her face turned into crimson red or maybe I could she was blushing....

 by his act ,her face turned into crimson red or maybe I could she was blushing

Raghav spoke...tumse sundar toh mil jaati..par tumhaare jaisi nahi milti....Tumko pata hai Nikhil ka shaadi wala din se pehle se main
tumko jaanta hai...3 months pehle main tumko road pe dekha tha...tum ek old lady ka help kar raha the road cross Karne mein...
Aur ussi waqt mujhe realise Hua ki tum alag hai...aur tab mera instinct bola ki agar koi Mrs.Rao banega toh woh sirf tum hoga....
And I immediately fell in love with you...

Ohhh...accha toh yeh pyaar mahino ka hai tabhi main sochun sirf 4 din mein itna pyaar kaise?
Agar aisa tha toh tum mujhe propose karte ...mere ghar shaadi ka rishta leke aate ....par tum toh ghode pe sawaar the..... she spoke complainingly....

Main Kya karta jab mujhe pata chala....Nikhil tumhara Bhai hai... and he is by luck in debt to me... what better way to reunite with my love other than marrying forcefully .....he spoke looking in her eyes....

He moved his face to her ear nd whispered....." I LOVE YOU PALLAVI"....she didn't know how to react at his statement...she was looking down...

He further continued... Main jaanta hai tum abhi mujhse pyaar ni karti.. ...take ur time nd I'll wait for ur confession...

After his confession they both drifted into sleep but something was changed....they were sleeping closely.....without any partition between them....

1 month passed like this...
there bonding was transformed to a level where Pallavi could trust him blindly....she was falling in love with him....But due to foreign clients and her college they were not able to spend some quality time with each other.... she was longing for his attention and love.......

After a week....
In night around 11'o clock....

Raghav entered into his room nd the room was beautifully decorated with rose petals on the bed and floor...... the fluorescent candles were settled in the slabs... it was totally a romantic setup......