Compromise Marriage Part 2

TITLE: MERA PATI

After their marriage...Nikhil and Sakshi also got married...Pallavi emotionally bided farewell to her brother and vahini and left with Raghav for RR mansion...

Raghav was driving while Pallavi was on passenger seat... and other bodyguards were following their boss's car...

The atmosphere of the car was silent... Pallavi was looking out of the window  thinking ki how her life changed in a single day.Apart from concentrating on driving Raghav was stealing glances of his newly wedded wife....

Pallavi's pov:
Ek din mein kisi ki zindagi itni kaise badal sakti hai...aaj to Nikhil ki shaadi thi....fir meri aur Raghav ki kaise??...aur woh bhi majboori mein...Aur majboori ka fayda utthana toh koi Raghav Rao se seekhe... agar baat Nikhil ki nahi hoti hota toh main Yeh shaadi kabhi nahi karti...aur jaise iss ne mere bhai ko treat kiya ..i hate you Mr.Rao ...

Raghav's pov:
Main jaanta hai tum Yeh shaadi nahi Karna chahta tha..pr condition ki Wajah se kiya..par Raghav Rao tumse promise karta hai ki main tumhari iss nafrat ko pyaar mein change karega... tumhe duniya ki saari khushi dega...aur dekhna ek din tum bhi mere se itna pyaar karega jitna main karta hai. ..

Finally they reached to Rao mansion...

Farhad and some other house keepers were standing on the entrance to welcome the newly wedded couple...

Pallavi was nervous seeing so many new faces around her... ..  Raghav sensed this and introduced everyone...

Raghav: Pallavi  yeh Farhad hai ,Yeh mere saath kaam karta hai aur bilkul mere bhai jaisa hai..aur Yeh swamy hai..hamara cook....aur Yeh pooja tai aur Aarti tai Hain.. iss ghar ka caretaker..

Everyone greeted her and welcomed her lovingly..Pallavi smiled a bit for their efforts...she was looking tired and Raghav noticed this.

Raghav:Pallavi tum tired lag raha hai...jaake apna room mein rest kr lo...(realising that she is new to his place)...main tumhe tumhara new room dikhata hai chalo...

Pallavi followed him like an obedient kid ..then they moved upstairs nd entered into a room.. It was as huge as ten people could stay there with no difficulty. ..the king sized bed in the centre...and  Raghav's magnificent  portrait on the side wall...

Everything was designed perfectly....and why not..afterall it was The Raghav Rao's room ...Raghav made her sit on the bed and sat with her....

Raghav:I hope tumhe mera room (correcting himself) i mean hamara room pasand aaya... afterall issi room mein main tumhare saath romance karega..
Sweet moments share karega tabhi toh hamara family aage badhega....and gave her a naughty smirk...

Tum zyada hi aage ki ni soch rahe...romance ...bacche... soch ki gaadi par break lagao..aisa kuch ni hone wala Mr.Rao...Pallavi spoke in a stern voice..

Raghav: Break bus mein lagta hai..soch pe nahi....aur waise bhi mere love ka trailer aaj tumko main dikhayega... hamari first night pe...he looked at her intently.

Listening about first night she felt a churning sensation in her stomach... she was married against her own will but was she going to lose her virginity  to this man without her consent...

Raghav started unbuttoning his shirt....Now his upper body was naked...

Pallavi was horrified by his action

Pallavi was horrified by his action.....she closed her eyes and was stiffened at her place like a zombie....

Her reaction made Raghav chuckle.. he moved his face towards her ear and whisper in his deep husky voice "Open your eyes wifey...i m not going to make u mine without your consent....take ur time..but don't make me wait too much.. otherwise my member will get offended"....and he bursted into laughing....

Pallavi was quite relieved by his confession ...

What the hell did he think of himself......i was hell scared when he removed his shirt...but now he is laughing like a devil...i hate you Raghav...and i'll never accept you as my husband.....Pallavi said in her mind...

She started hitting him with pillows and  but it had no effect on his strong physique....reversely he was enjoying this...and was dramatically saying ki 'Bharat ka log dekh lo kaise ek biwi apne pati ko maar raha hai...kaisa julm ho raha hai bechare pati par....

Koi bechara vechara  nahi hai mera pati..aur apni Yeh nautanki band karo ...she spoke to him while  hitting....

He looked into face her lovingly nd smiled...

Why are u smiling....i didn't joke ... Pallavi asked.

Aaj tum mere ko 'mera pati' bola..
He replied smilingly....

They shared an eyelock

but soon it was disturbed by a gentle knock on the door

********************************

That's it for today..dont forget o tell me how was it.....i ''ll post next part soon...
Till then savdhaan rahiye satark rahiye..corona se bach ke rahiye aur dekhte rahiye Mehndi hai rachne wali..💞💞

Yukta