Ch.8: Hiding Feelings.

Song: feelings are fatal - mxmtoon.

It was Sunday and Yuzu couldn't stand it anymore, he finally decided to pay someone to do an anonymous delivery to his house. Luckily, he knew the address for the searching that he has been doing.

Sighing, he gives the little package that contained the evidence to the delivery guy silently praying that he wouldn't end up losing his faith in humanity.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) arrives at his apartment after he went out to buy some groceries while humming a song.

Looking at the door, he sees a little box with his name on it on the floor. He looks around trying to find the responsible of the little box but when he didn't see anybody, he shrugs grabbing the box om his hands.

It was only a small package... how much damage could it make?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hajime entered into his house with a smile on his lips. The moon was starting to come out illuminating their apartment. The first thing he sees when he enters is his husband sitting on the sofa while looking at the window.

"Love, have you been waiting for me?" he walks towards him but stops himself when he hears his cold voice.

"A leaf falls with loneliness" he mutters.

Hajime tilts his head and kneels in front of him looking at his lifeless eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"It's okay to want to be alone but nobody deserves to feel lonely... it's a cold, dark and empty feeling... even when I had you by my side all this years suddenly I feel that I was alone the entire time... it hurts"

"What are you talking about?" he was getting worried, cupping his cheeks, he stands up "Are you hurt? Do you want to go to the hospital? Baby, you know that you can always count on m-"

He takes his hand off his cheeks "Iwai Sachie..." he stands up.

Hajime's eyes widens. This wasn't good.

"W-What's wrong with Sachie-san?"

(Y/n) sighs and rolls his eyes "You can drop the act now, Kazama, you know exactly what I'm talking about" he glares at him.

Hajime's heart stopped beating for a second... he knows... (Y/n) knows...

"I-I can explain..." he walks closer to him as (Y/n) takes a step back "It's a misunderstanding"

"Misunderstanding?" (Y/n) tilts his head "So you didn't fuck her and had a child with her while we were still dating, right? It was all a misunderstanding"

"It was that time when we had that fight and didn't talked with each other for a month and I know that it is not a justification, but-"

(Y/n) walks past him towards the guest room "Once we finish paying this apartment I'm going to start the divorce papers" he enters into the room locking the door behind him.

"Wait!" Hajime tries to open the door "No, (Y/n), please lets talk about this... w-we can even go to a councilor or anything... please" he knocks the door "Say something, yell, scream, punch me... anything, but please!... I love you"

(Y/n) just lays on the bed while looking at the wall in front of him, he was emotionally tired as he hears Hajime trying to open the door with lame excuses.

After a couple of hours, Hajime stopped insisting and walked away from the door... (Y/n) couldn't sleep that night so when the alarm started to sound. He turned it off and got up from the bed to get ready to go to work and then thinking of a place far away from here. Exiting the room to go to the bathroom, he hears movement in the kitchen but he decides to ignore it and just get ready for the day.

Hajime was standing on the kitchen's counter, he was wearing the same clothes as last night and he seemed more anxious than before. When he sees (Y/n) walking into the living room, he smiles at him and grabs a plate with the breakfast that he prepared for him.

"H-Hi, love. I was hoping that we could talk before you leave, I even made you-"

(Y/n) grabs the plate and throws it to the side of the room as it smashes into a wall.

"Don't call me love" he walks to the door and exits the apartment closing the door behind him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

When Yuzu entered into the teacher's room, he immediately started looking for the (h/c) haired man, he didn't have any class in the first period but he wanted to come early to see him and make sure that he was fine. After all, he must be heartbroken.

However, when he saw him, (Y/n) was laughing while talking with the other teachers.

He was astonished... did he see the package that it was sent into his house? When (Y/n) turns to see him, he smiles at him waving a little and then Yuzu finally realizes what is happening.

(Y/n) was faking it.

The bell rang indicating the start of the first period, passing next to him, (Y/n) pats his shoulder smiling at him.

"See you later" he then exited the room to go to his class.

After a couple of minutes, Yuzu decides to walks through the halls and watch him a little as (Y/n) joked around with his students, it seems that nobody else noticed the little dark spots under his eyes, the forced smile on his lips or even how his voice it was trembling a little when he read the book to them.

He sighs and goes back to the teacher's room hoping to talk with him later. However, he didn't see him in any recess. He couldn't take his eyes of the teacher's room door waiting for him to enter... but it never happened.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was the end of the class and Yuzu walked through the halls looking for the (h/c) haired man. He didn't see him in the rest of the day and he was getting worried that something might happened to him, entering into the teacher's room, he finally sees (Y/n) sitting next to the window while writing something down while the others teachers were exiting the room leaving the two alone.

"(Y/n)?" he walks closer to him.

"Oh, hi Yuzu" (Y/n) smiles at him "I forgot to do some paperwork so I'll stay here a little bit longer"

Yuzu could see through his lies but he couldn't confront him about it yet.

"Okay..." he nods "I'll stay too to finish mine as well" he sits next to him taking his papers out.

It was silent, every time that Yuzu looked at him, he noticed that he wasn't even writing... he was lost on his thoughts.

"Is everything alright?" he places a hand on his shoulder.

"...I don't want to go back to my house" his hands start to tremble.

"(Y/n)... Are you okay?"

"I-I'm an idiot" he chuckles humorlessly "I-It was my fault... I-I..." he looks at him with glassy eyes.

Yuzu pulls him into his arms hugging him as (Y/n) starts crying on his chest.

It's has been a long day.