Ch.11: Fights.

Song: Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence.

Yuzu looks down at his phone waiting for (Y/n) to answer, he was taking longer than accorded and he couldn’t help but get worried that something happened to him.

Turning up his car, he drives to his apartment hoping to see the other man safe and sound.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) walks towards the door and as he tries to open it, Hajime pushes it closed.

“(Y/n), it’s dangerous to go out at this hour, at least stay the night so we can talk calmly” he looks at him “I’ll prepare you your favorite food if you like” he smiles and tries to caress his cheek.

“No” he holds his wrist pushing him apart “Look, I don’t want to keep fighting… Just…” he sighs looking at his eyes “I’m tired… I don’t trust you anymore and I don’t want to be with you anymore” he chuckles humorlessly.

“But I want you to stay and listen to me”

“I can’t help you with that” he tries to open the door again but Hajime shuts it and holds his arm.

(Y/n) rolls his eyes “My taxi is waiting for me outside, Kazama” he tries to pull away but Hajime holds him tight by his arm.

“You can’t leave me! You promised me to love me and cherish me for better or worse until fucking death do us apart! So why can’t you accept my worse!?” he glares at him while dragging him apart from the door.

“I’ve been at your worse with you, Kazama! I was there for you when nobody else was, so don’t you fucking dare to use the vows to excuse your fuck ups” he tries to push him away but Hajime pulls him closer grabbing both wrists.

“You own me, (Y/n)! Who gave you a place to stay when your parents kicked you out of your house!? Who else was there for you when you had your panic attacks or when you cried yourself to sleep!?”

He chuckles humorlessly “I can’t fucking believe you, so am I supposed to forgive your shits because I choose you over my family?” his eyes were filled with tears “I chose you because I thought that you were the love of my life, I gave up everything for you to show you how much I loved you, Hajime” he sobs looking down “I… I convinced myself that you would never hurt me, that we were mean to be… that’s why I always was the one to apologize every time we fought… because I didn’t want to lose you… I adored you, Hajime… you have no idea how much it hurts to be the only one that felt that” he looks at his eyes “If you feel a little bit of compassion for me then please let me go”

Hajime looks at his eyes and shakes his head “I won’t do that…” his grips tightens as he starts dragging him to the room.

“Let go!” he tries to pull back unsuccessfully.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Yuzu parks his car outside and sees a taxi in front of the building, he frowns and walks towards the taxi’s driver side knocking his window. The driver pulls down his window looking at him.

“I’m sorry, I’m waiting for someone in that building”

“Yes, a young man with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes… (Y/n), right?”

“Yes, exactly” the man nods.

“He just texted me telling me to pay you, I’m a friend of his” he takes out his wallet.

Once he paid the taxi’s driver, he enter into the building towards the elevator. He was worried for (Y/n), he doesn’t trust Hajime judgment. Exiting the elevator, he walks to his door until he hears shouting from the inside.

Rushing to the door, he opens it to see an angry Hajime holding (Y/n) by his arms digging his fingers on his skin hurting him.

Yuzu started seeing red.

Rushing towards them, Yuzu pulls them apart and punches Hajime on the face making him back away leaving him a bleeding nose. Hajime glares at him approaching him punching him on the gut.

A fight broke between the men until (Y/n) pushes them apart standing next to Yuzu.

“Yuzu, are you okay?” he places a hand on his cheek looking for bruises.

Hajime frowns. How could his husband be more worried about the other man when he was the one with a bleeding nose?

“(Y/n) come here, now” he demands.

“It’s over, Hajime” he holds Yuzu’s arm “I’m… going to send you the divorce papers tomorrow, we will discuss about the apartment later” he grabs his suitcase walking to the door.

Yuzu glares at the man in front of them as he exits the apartment with (Y/n) next to him closing the door behind.

“I’m sorry, Yuzu” he mutters.

“It’s okay, I’m barely hurt” as they enter into the elevator he holds his hands gently lifting up his sleeve seeing the purple hand print on his arms “Son of a bitch” he mutters.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it” he covers his arms again with his sleeves and looks up at his face seeing the bruises appearing on his cheeks “Thank you, Yuzu” he caresses his cheek.

Yuzu looks into his eyes and holds his hand against his cheek kissing the palm. (Y/n) blushes looking at his eyes.

When the elevator’s door opens an old lady in front of the elevator, when she looks at the men inside, she blushes as the two men break apart clearing their throat and exiting the elevator as she enters looking the backs of the two men.

They exit the building and Yuzu guides him to his car.

“Here, let me put your suitcase in the back” he extends his hand to him.

“Yes, thank you” he hands him the suitcase as Yuzu opens the passenger’s door for him.

(Y/n) enters in the car as Yuzu opens the backseat’s door carefully putting the suitcase inside. He closes the door and walks to the driver’s side and enters the car.

“Do you need anything else before getting to house?” Yuzu looks at him.

“No, thank you” he mutters looking down with a light blush on his cheeks.

Yuzu looks at him and nods “Okay”