Ch.14: Divorce.

Song: Rolling in the Deep - Adele.

Knocking on the bedroom's door, Yuzu waits for the other man to answer.

"Come in..." he hears a low voice from the room.

Opening the door, Yuzu sees the man wearing a formal suit while laying on the mattress looking up at the ceiling.

"(Y/n)..." he approaches the man kneeling down next to him "How are you feeling?"

"Just as well as a person would feel before going to the lawyer's office..." he sits up "Do you think that they'll give you a discount in the second divorce and 'At least you tried' t-shirt on your third one?"

Yuzu chuckles and shakes his head "You plan to get married again?"

(Y/n) shrugs and rest his head on Yuzu's shoulder "The only thing I can think right now is chocolate, books and sex"

Yuzu coughs and covers his mouth looking at the side with a red face.

"S-Sex?"

"Yes... depression can make you a little desperate for any type of way to find serotonins..." he thinks for a second "I-I'm sorry, sometimes I don't even think on how awkward my conversations can be until everyone is looking at me like if I'm some kind of three headed freak" he looks at him.

"I-It's fine..." he clears his throat "I just want you to know that you can tell me anything that it's in your mind"

(Y/n) chuckles and stands up fixing his suit "You are going to regret saying that now..." he tries to fix his tie but struggles a little.

"Let me help you with that..." he walks towards him and helps him with the tie "There you go..."

"Thanks..." he looks at the knot and smiles "It may sound ridiculous but I never learnt how to do it properly..."

"Well, in my case, my mother taught me because my father was nowhere to be seen"

"Hey, daddy issues team" he raises his hand waiting for a high five.

Yuzu chuckles and complies.

"Now, you said that you were going to meet your lawyer at nine, right?"

"Yep..." he looks at his watch "We have time... thanks for taking the day off to accompany me" he walks downstairs

"Don't worry about it" he follows him.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once inside the car, Yuzu looks at the men next from the corner of his eyes, he notices that his leg was trembling and he was biting the side of his hand. It was clear that he was anxious.

"So, how do you know this lawyer?"

"O-Oh... well... I used to tutor her son and I helped him through primary school..." he smiles a little remembering the young kid
.

"You were tutoring for a long time, weren't you?"

He nods "Yes, I've been doing this for a long time... even when I was a kid I used to tutor my partners..."

"So noble..."

"Not really, I used to charge them for it... and then those who didn't want to be tutored I used to sell them the answer of the exams or I used to do their homework..."

"And by 'do their homework' you meant you sold it..." he chuckles.

"Yes... I needed to make an income to buy my manga and sweets"

"Understandable..." he parks his car at the side of the building and turns to look at the man next to him, he seemed more relaxed now "Are you ready?"

"No... but what else am I supposed to do? Cry every night until I fall sleep? I already did that, now it's the time to take everything from my cheating ex and hope that a sixteen wheeled truck would run him over ..."

Yuzu chuckles and fixes his hair looking at his eyes.

"Thanks, Yuzu..." he smiles resting his head on his hand.

"I'm always here for you" he cups his cheeks and kisses his forehead.

(Y/n) hugs him and takes a deep breath.

"Let's go..." he breaks the hug and exits the car entering the building with Yuzu following him.

Once inside, (Y/n) sees the door with the same name that was in the little card.

'Hinamori Riko'

He knocks the door a couple of times.

"Come in..."

(Y/n) opens the door and enters the office with Yuzu and closes the door behind them. They see a green haired woman sitting on her desk while writing down on her papers, looking up, she sees a familiar man standing closer to her door.

"Mr. Kazama" she smiles and stands up walking towards him "It's been so long since I last saw you, how are you doing? My son misses you dearly, he assures me that he never had a teacher like you... so... how I can help you?" she goes back to her chair signaling the chairs in front of her desk.

(Y/n) chuckles nervously and looks at the side while sitting down in front of her desk.

"Uhm, you don't need to call me Kazama anymore and that's the reason why I'm here"

"I'm sorry to hear that (L/n)-san..."

"It's fine, don't worry about that, I'm here to solve the problems of the apartment that we share, the joint bank account and some of my personal things..."

"Oh... and what happened?" her eyes twitched a little.

Riko never liked Hajime... in fact, she hated him ever since they were on the same law school but (Y/n) was never aware of this. On the contrary of Hajime, Riko liked (Y/n) since he helped her son making him enthusiastic about school. Yuzu noticed the glint of hatred on the lawyer's eyes.

"He cheated on me, had a child with an old friend of mine... ex-friend and he kept in touch with them"

"Do you have proof, (L/n)-san?"

"Well..."

"I'm sorry..." Yuzu speaks up and takes a couple of pictures from the inside of his jacket "I saw these on the counter of your apartment the last time we were there and I grabbed them for evidence" he hands them to the lawyer.

"Right, thanks" he smiles and nods.

She grabs the pictures looking them with disgust on her eyes.

"Fine, let me work this out and I'll prepare you a divorce document for you and Kazama to sign"

"I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to sign it..."

"Then we'll do things in the hard way... don't worry, we will pull this through"

"Thanks, I'm counting on it..."