001 ▍to baratie

- midnight snack.

AGE TWENTY-ONE when you finally reunited with the captain- chief of the red hair pirates, on an random island at the first half of the grand line called paradise. you stared at him in disbelief, lips slighty agape. his left arm gone, so is his signature straw hat. he only laughed at loud at your reaction making you bonk him at the head.

as you were about to scold him, he told a story about the young kid he met at an island at east blue. you calmed down as he spoke with a proud smile telling the tales about this young kid who wanted to be a pirate.

he gave the kid his treasure, the straw hat, telling you that he spoke words that your former captain, roger, spoke long ago.

that he will become the king of the pirates.

after ten years have, your crew now have taken refuge on a unowned island on the second half of the grand line, the new world, for more than five years now. the island became your territory, the people who resides there were those who have lost their homes caused by either pirates or bandits who search for plunder. your crew took the privilege to name it moonlight island since even at night the light is as bright as the day, the grand line is really is an enigma.

all of the crew were currently at a cliff side, drinking, chitchating, just minding their own business. before a call from a den den mushi was heard.

puru puru puru puru puru.

you took out the a costumized den den mushi and placed it on the middle where everyone can here.

"hello~! senchou, you there?" a rather cheerful male voice spoke.

"i'm right here, theo."you responded, the snail then smiled widely relaying the speaker from the other side."is something the matter?" you asked.

theo, or the snail rather, shock its head, still smilling. "nothing really, just chilling here at east blue."

"its been two weeks, theo. when are you coming home? the children here missed you." your first mate spoke, loud enough for the snail to hear it.

"not long now. probably a few days from now, i'm just heading to my last stop." theo answered back as kurose sips the sake from the cup he is holding.

"anyways, im currently heading to the sea restaurant baratie. if their owner allows me, then ill ask for some recipes, after that i'll head to loguetown."

you smiled before speaking, "alright, take care, dont be suspicious."

"of course, senchou♡! ill be back before you know it. talk to you later guys, bye!" gacha. and with that the call ended.