003 ▍reason living

midnight snack

— midnight snack

WALKING THROUGH the hallways, a ringing den den mushi in hand. with the red shell and the scar on the den den mushi's left eye, you already it him who's calling. what does he want anyway? another random day to use as an excuse to drink?

you sighed, entering the main hall of the building. as you sat down, you answered the call.

“what do you want, shanks?”

gin grunted and asked, “why. . . why do you still stand up, sanji!?”

the weird pearl man started talking again, theo dashed towards him kicking him on the face. “will you shut up, you're pissing me off.”

theo usually does not fight with his feet, but since he left his weapon back at the new world, he had nothing else to use.

the brown haired lad clicked his tongue, gin went back to pointing his gun at zeff.

dammit.

now he can't fight without worrying. damn these troublesome people. having the same idea as luffy, the both of them kick the fin down.

“you all are pissing me off. you,” he pointed at sanji who is currently pissed, “if you want to die, then die with this ship.”

“i'll sink this ship.” luffy declared.

“you're repaying a debt that saved your life, why are you risking the life that he saved just so you can repay that damn debt.” theo stated glaring at no one in particular.

he turned to krieg, thinking that he'll just take down the leader and everything will be back to normal.

just when he was about to dash towards krieg, he was stopped by a rubber hand, wrapping around him making him unable to move.

“oi! that krieg guy is mine to defeat.” serim gritted his teeth, finally getting out of luffy's hold.

why you.

coating his fist with armament haki, he landed a punch on the young one's head. luffy yelp in pain, he suddenly remembered his grandpa's fist of love.

“that hurt! why did that hurt?! i'm rubber!” luffy yelled, rubbing the bumb forming on his head.

sanji, on the other hand, made a beeline towards the two and angrily shouted at them, blood flowing down his chin.