034 ▍undercovers in plain sight

- the oceanic metropolis

ICEBURG'S EYES widen as he looked at you. it certainly been morst than just a few years since you visited the city. you rarely even contact him which is why he was so surprise to see you in person.

kalifa is most definitely shaking internally. what is someone on a yonko level be here at water seven. she questions your intentions in visiting the island, on why must it be so important just for you to come across the first half of the grandline. as much as she want to just ran away and inform her subordinates, she stood still beside iceburg and tried to calm herself.

fonally pulling himself together, iceburg replied. "it has been, alright." he smiled petting his new pet mouse.

you tilet your head and walked close to him, leaning close to the mouse. "wah! a pet of yours?!" you asked him quiet childishly.

kurose and the others sweatdropped at your actions, this usually happens when it comes to cute things or sweets. 

iceburg nodded his head, chuckling at your actions towards the white mouse. he took it out of the pocket of his polo top and handed the mouse to you. that you accepted with both hands, the people inside the headquarters could almost see sparkles and flowers around you as you fundle at the small creature.

"his name is tyrannosaurus." iceburg introduced the mouse, "that's one unique name." kurose commented as he also walked forward to take a good look at the mouse.

is it cute. . .

seeing as you were still distracted by the mouse, who was squeaking at you. iceburg turned to kurose and asked, "so, what's the reason you're here?" the first mate scratched the back of his head, "the fleet ship broke, right down the bow."

the blue haired mayor, didn't seem fazed as he nodded looking back at you who is still all over his pet mouse. "i see, you need a new ship. . . should we head to dock one the, to access your blueprint."

"we actually have the initial blueprint of the original ship," he gestured to the navigator as she handed him the roll of paper. "here," he says giving the blueprint to iceburg.

the president of the galley-la company scanned the blueprints in all its details, from the smallest to the largest scales. he nodded to himself and motioned everyone to follow him to dock one.

dock one, considered to be the best dock of the galley-la company, their finest. 

you have finally let go of tyrannosaurus, but didn't return him to iceburg. the white mouse is not settled on you head, peaking through your hood.

sitting on a large log along with the others as they talk through the blueprints redesign. no ship can be the same as the original, you already know and acceptd it. the death star has been with the crew for not longer than fifteen years, a new ship is still hard to process, it is as if losing a friend then making a new one.

but it is what it is, a new ship will not change or erase any memories made with the fleet ship but will add new memories for the next voyage.

sensing as you were staring into a void, kurose snapped his fingers infront of you. you turned to him, his eyes asking if you were alright. you smiled and nodded at him.

you then turned back to iceburg infront of you who if discussing the plans for the ship with his shipwrights. being in dock one for a while, makes you uncomfortable, something about some of the shipwrights that is. from iceburg secretary earlier, something what odd with their aura.

the shipwrights did introduced themselved earlier, saying that they are privileged to be making a ship for the lady of the night to which to dismissed with a laugh.

the first introduced himself as paulie, one of the dock one foremen, specializing in rigging, knots, and masts. who went on and scolded you female musician for wearing such an 'inaproppriate' outfit. next one was kaku, specializing in mechanics, diagnostics, and housecalls. he was the one who asked what really happened to the ship and what were the damages. lastly, that you could remember was lucci. 

your ears were muted to the rest, you were suspicious, they give off a different aura. it is monstrous and dark. you can tell they were also suspicious of you.

they all stood up and left, going back to the headquarters. you sat still on the log, letting your crew follow iceburg back, while you stayed in your seat.

iceburg let you be as you said a temporary byebye to tyrannosaurus, knowing you'll probably just stroll around. hood off, crossing you legs, and nonchalantly resting your check on you palm. you noticed the two stayed behind as well.

"so, what are you doing here, cipher pol number 9?" you asked, smiling at them carelessly as you see their shadowed eyes.

of course you suspicions are correct, you know everything after all, right?

kaku gritted his teeth, while lucci was standing before you, no emotions present. scanning the two of them from top to bottom, you are shadowed your eyes, making the two alarmed.

you stood up and walked towards lucci, who took a few steps back. you leaned at him as he leaned backwards. kaku took this opportunity to use rankyaku against you. unsheathing one of your swords, you deflected his attack.

"i don't really care why you guys are here, but please don't results violence against me, it might cause you your life next time, kaku." you stated, still leaning over at lucci.

the square nosed male, blinked and retreated his leg, confused, when all of a sudden he lucci and felt flowers and sparkled around him. what happened next making the two, in out of character, comically fell.

"cutieeee~!" you exclaimed towards the white pigeon that was already perched on you hand.

hellooo hello!
my classes starts tomorrow TT

I'll try to update from time to time when im free.

but, as i am now a college student ( specifically: nursing), updates might take more than a few days, but i will try! hoping, praying i won't go hiatus again TT

have you seen ep1072? another goofy luffy episode, calms my nerves before going to war (school)

have a great day/night everyone!
xoxo - moon!